pictures and new guests!

Gasps of excitement and shock could be heard as people woke up. The following people had appeared in the room:

Katakuri
Big mom
Kaido
Heart pirates
Kid pirates
Bartomelo
Red haired pirates
Boa Hancock
Whitebeard pirates
Subordinate marines
Perona

All of the couples who were sleeping in the same bed panicked, as all of the relationships were supposed to be secret. Bartomelo was fanboying over how amazing luffy was, which Boa obviously hated. They all froze up after they looked at dragon, crocodile, mihawk,buggy,shanks, law and luffy, "hi?.." Dragon sheepishly said, In his pj's. The most wanted man. In dragon pjs. Sleeping with crocodile, former warlord.

Screams and thuds could be heard.

5 minutes later

"Holy shit" kaido said, holding his head. " yall are so fucking gay I smelt it from over here." "Don't act like you haven't fucked a man before, jackass" big mom had just outed kaido. And now everyone was staring. "WHY IS EVERYONE SO GAY??" Xander shouted. " you're one to talk.." xandria muttered, making a tick mark appear on the entities head.  "Anyway, who'd ya bang?" Roger asked, quite interested. "Im not telling you." Kaido answered with vemon in his tone. "Then tell me." Rayleigh said, going along with Roger to make a joke. Kaido sighed,  "No."

The two men pouted. "So, we are going to be reacting?" Katakuri spoke up, specifically looking over to law. He just nodded. The new guests found room and sat down, waiting.

Doflamingo went red as everyone froze-except for corazon ofcourse

Doflamingo went red as everyone froze-except for corazon ofcourse. "Your eyes are beautiful." Perona - the ghost girl, commented, making him go an even deeper shade of red. " t-..thank you." He felt warm inside, no one had ever complimented his eyes.

You could hear whistles from pirates-occasionally some marines

"He's mine."  Crocodile growled aloud, not letting anyone take his husband away from him. A marine jokingly asked : "Proof?" To which in response, crocodile held up his ring finger that had a ring on it, and then took dragons hand and showed a ring on his, shocking the new people. Dragon was softly smiling at his husbands behaviour,  which also shocked people.