Random stuff

''Alright gays, random stuff now, but first y'all can talk about what you have seen and I'm available for questions!'' The person yelled out, yawning and stretching before they sat back down on a purple sofa.

Brook was the first to speak. ''Hey Ace, Sabo, those pictures showed us you both on a pole, can you guys pole dance?'' He asked, genuinely curious. The two brothers went red and silence came before them.

''Show us!'' A marine cheered, and not too soon after, nearly all of the marines were cheering.

The two 22 (?) year olds shared a horrified glance with their eyes widened.

''B-but we don't have a pole!'' Sabo stuttered out , waving his gloved hands in front of him. A pole appeared in the middle of the room.

Sabo glared at the grinning Xander with a vengeful look on his face.

"Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!"

A hand on each brother's shoulder pushed them forward - a smiling giant with a white moustache and a hooded man with a red tattoo.

"Fuck you!" The two bothers thought in unison.

And so the brothers started to fluently dance on the spinning pole. Ace switched up his pattern and went upside-down, his leg and right arm hanging onto the pole as Sabo swung around on the other pole.

The room was silent, but then it erupted into cheers. Most whitebeard pirates, Garp, Sengoku, Akainu and Smoker were disappointed with the two pirates, but it was to be expected. Or was it? No idea, We're not pirates, are we?

Xander pressed a song on their phone. It was "I'm lost in shinsekai" as they had listened to previously. Law began to sing as a microphone was shoved into his tattooed hands , and soon, Luffy joined in.

The lights went party coloured, flashing all over the place as the two brothers began to get in the mood. Sengoku placed his elbows on his knees and questioned his decisions in life. Garp devilishly smiled and cheered for his two adopted Grandsons, Akainu just stared at Garp.

"Alright, moving on!" Xander clapped their hands and everything went back to normal. Luffy just stared at his two brothers in disgust.

"Alright, few more facts about Dragon! But this time, the facts will be voiced out by me and pictures will be placed on the screen." Xander walked up to the front and stood near the screen, on the side.

"The longest his hair has ever been is 5'6." They said, a picture popped up on the screen of Crocodile playing with Dragons hair as they both wore jogging bottoms with no tops.

" They said, a picture popped up on the screen of Crocodile playing with Dragons hair as they both wore jogging bottoms with no tops

It's shit but I tried :,)

Many marines succeeded to hide their nose bleeds but some, including our favourite duel smoker, failed. Smoker faced the wall, hiding his face with his jacket as Akainu just glared in disbelief. A blue haired woman just sweatdropped and walked infront of his back, helping to hide the flustered man.