twenty two➖

v.
'TIL YOU MADE UP YOUR MIND

enhypen; JAY
part two

SUMMER IS OBVIOUSLY THE HOTTEST SEASON, BUT ITS EXTREMELY HOT DURING THE MONTH OF JULY.

and it absolutely sucks that just when the whether calls for a smoothie, you don't have access to them like you once had.

ever since you quit working at the shop, you never could look at a smoothie the same way like before. before, you had a love-hate relationship with the sweet frozen beverage since: a.) the smoothies were so deliciously made, and b.) you hated being overworked and mistreated at the shop and are glad that you didn't have to deal with that anymore.

but in all honesty, the last memory you had at the shop was what really made you have such a distasteful relationship with the drink. having to read a note telling you that someone wants you to willingly spit in their drink just made your skin crawl and it haunts you till this day, hence when you see someone with a smoothie, the back of your mind loves to remind you that spit may potentially be in the beverage.

and again in all honesty, you not only cringe at the thought of someone wanting you to spit in a drink but you also hated that it was from a specific person.

you admit that jay is cute. very cute for his age. however he's really fucking crazy. like insane. maybe he's sociopathic? but possibly not since sociopaths only love themselves and jay has made it very clear that he loves you.

take for instance like right now.

you had just opened your front door, since you had planned to go to get boba, which is NOT a smoothie. you really wanted a drink and what better than a beverage with balls? anyways, you had just thrown on the most adam sandlerish outfit and stuffed your white socked feet into the most beat shoes you owned. your hair was left untouched since you were too tired to put in any effort and you genuinely thought you looked pretty good for a lazy day.

after looking at yourself in the mirror for a couple seconds, you sealed the look by throwing up a peace sign. you then grabbed your phone and wallet, throwing the items into your fanny pack.

the plan was pretty simple for this outing —if you could even call it that. you were supposed to walk to the local boba shop that is about a five minute walk. then, you're supposed to go to the park and have a nice stroll and hopefully go on the swings and enjoy the breeze you're going to get from swinging so high. and lastly. you're going to go back home and watch your favorite tv series.

so yeah, you had the perfect afternoon planned! this was essentially your prefect way to spend such a nice summer day!

so image to your surprise that when you opened your front door, you see the vain of you existence.

JAY WAS STANDING RIGHT BEFORE YOU, AND YOU WERE LEFT SPEECHLESS.

in his hands were two drinks. and one of them was your favorite beverage. you were tremendously fucked.

when making eye contact with him, he gave you a shy smile. stretching out the hand which held the drink you liked, he spoke.

"i —i'm ... i came here because i haven't seen you in a while and i-,' he paused, 'i missed you."

he seemed so bashful, now looking at the ground with tinted pink cheeks. but you knew the truth about him. he now decides to be bashful since you quit your job, but when you worked there he gave you literal hell?

you took a deep breathe and spewed your thoughts.

"jay, i really don't want you here in my house or anywhere near me if i'm being honest. all i did was try to do my job but you never respected me. i've told you i'm not interested in you and instead of respecting my decision you write me notes about wanting me to call you and perhaps spit in you drink?! you need to leave me alone because you are a minor! i will not date a minor. so seriously stop! i haven't told authorities about this because again, you're literally a child and you not capable of making smart choices, but i swear if you don't stop, i'm calling the cops and reporting you. do you understand?"

you were huffing after finishing your rant, but you were so glad to have gotten that off your chest. you wanted him to understand every word you just said and hope that he listens to you.

something must have clicked in his head as he nodded, seeming to acknowledge your speech.

"i'm sorry that i've made you feel this way. you're right. i am a child and you are the adult and obviously you would never be with me. i took my crush on you too far and treated you horribly and for that, i'm so sorry. i promise to stop hurting you and that means that i will leave you alone."

finally, he understood his actions and will stop bothering you.

"i appreciate your apology, jay. i hope that you never treat someone like that because you wouldn't like for someone to treat you like that, would you?"

jay happens to look you in the eye for the first time since your speech and said with a slight smile, "you're right,' he then holds up the drink he brought for you, 'i would hope that someone would give me a cold beverage on a scorching day as an apology though."

AND YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU DECIDED THAT SINCE HE SEEMED SINCERE, YOU WOULD ACCEPT THE DRINK.

and you wished you hadn't since he spat in it.