twenty➖

v.
I ALMOST CUT A PIECE OF MYSELF FOR YOUR LIFE

the boyz; JUYEON

HIS HANDS WERE ON HER, TOUCHING THE MOST DELICATE PLACES A WOMEN WHO WAS SEEKING PLEASURE HAD.

Unfortunately, that women wasn't you.

He didn't even realize that you unlocked the door to the house you both had paid for. He didn't even hear when you fired up the coffee machine to make him his favorite americano. He didn't see you taking off your heals that your work required you to wear. Nor did he even notice that you saw the trail of clothes on the floor that led to both of yours' shared bedroom.

He didn't realize that you had come home due to the fact that he was fucking her roughly into the bed, moans louder than the kettle of coffee going off. And the noises —the oddly crude echoes of sex were echoing all throughout the hallway.

Time froze, but not just time itself. You did too. And you —or poor you— just stood near the door and wept like a pathetic woman in love.

"SHE CAN NEVER MAKE YOU FEEL THIS WAY."

You remember him saying those words to you, not in the exact same form, but in a similar way. It was years ago when you both were beginning high school and he had confessed to you. He was someone you never talked too, nor did you think it was a possibility to like him. He wasn't your type and in the nicest way you could, you had told him you did not want a relationship.

You vividly remember when he told you that your crush at that moment, a boy named Jungkook, could never make you feel loved; could never make you happy, and somehow you believed him. Somehow, you accepted his confession and began dating.

And at that moment, having stood in the empty hallway of your home while listening to him have sex with another girl, you realized that you never told anyone you that you even had a crush in high school.

HE SAW YOU AT THE PARK.

The one where you both had met. Except you were with another man. A man that was not him. And in your hands (that hands he had craved to hold for such a long time) was a toddler.

He couldn't believe you were such a fucking whore.

How could you have cheated on him? All he did was love you and cherish you. He gave you everything when you had nothing and this is what you had choosen to do? You choose to leave him and fuck the next man who gave you attention.

God, was he pissed. The little stunt you pulled years ago had left him mad, but now —now he couldn't even think anything but malicious thoughts.

You are such a fucking cheater and he couldn't wait till he got his hands on you.

Your little hiatus from him was finally going to be over.