seven➖

v.
I CLAIMED YOU

exo/superm; BAEKHYUN

RED LIPS DRAGGED THEMSELVES
upon a smooth surface.

The body part moved slowly, as if savoring the feeling of what they had touched. Said pair of lips left little kisses on a stomach. The sensation making the person receiving the action of pleasure begging for more.

The action was very intimate, leaving the two people in the room inhaling the scent of lust in the breathes they took. The aroma was intoxicating, a feel of wanting in the atmosphere.

During the sexual action, a vinyl was heard in the backround. Being played on an antique player, the all romantic piano record brought a seductive tone to the room.

The males lips went lower, to an area that was sacred. His head was between the women's thighs. Noises that could only be identified as one of bliss, echoed throughout the place. Their actions resulted into that of being very much needed for both of them to feel indulgence.

The room they were engulfed in was stacked with books lining the walls. From the high ceilings' chandelier to the brown wooden floor, books covered everything, plenty of shelves needed to store them. On one corner of the room was a vintage grand piano taking up lots of space. There were chairs in the middle of the room; the ones that resembled those in a therapist office. The long grey ones that someone could lay on. Specifically, a certain one had currently been used by the two people.

Just when the man satisfied the women's need, the door to said library was opened.

Snapping their eyes to see what had been the cause of the loud bang, the women's eyes widened in horror. Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment and she quickly grabbed the clothes that belonged to her on the ground and rushed to put them on.

The male, however, just continued to look at what had disturbed his enjoyable time (thankfully he wasn't displaying anything private). He had smirked at the person standing at the door, him not paying attention to the girl who had finished getting dressed and mumbling to him if she could get his number.

After a few seconds of not getting a response, she dashed out of the room, her head low with her high heals in her hand.

When she was out of sight, the unclothed boy dressed himself.

Buttoning the last button of his shirt, the boy let out a sigh. Gazing at the boy who still was by the door, he had slipped up his suspenders.

Both boys were wearing identical clothing, except one boy's shirt was wrinkled because he had thrown it on the floor without a care in the world.

"You're disgusting," spoke the boy by the door. He had a look of disappointment on his face.

"That hurts Kai" replied the boy who had made his way in front of the one named Kai.

"You're an addict" spat the tall boy to his friend.

Baekhyun laughed, an actual genuine one. "That is true." He added with a nod. "Anyway, what did you need,' the boy emphasized, "and it should be important because you ruined a pretty good moment."

Kai cleared his throat.

"She's here."

BAEKHYUN SMIRKED. Nodding his head in acknowledgement, he followed Kai to a room. A special room.

The only noise to be heard throughout the esteemed house were footsteps of those boys. Black dress shoes tapped onto the marble floor, the expensive shoes not leaving any trace of dirt. After many turns, Kai stopped in front of a red wooden door. From beyond said door was a low hum. Baekhyun, who was right behind the other man, listened attentively to the noise. It was from a person.

"Leave Kai. You aren't needed anymore."

"Good luck. It's a fighter."

Baekhyun glared at the male.

"Shut. Up." He spat out harshly, stepping closer to Kai with every word. The boy just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever. I need a drink." With a quick turn, Kai walked away, not once turning back to look at Baekhyun.

The said boy faced the wooden door. He wasn't prepared to see her like this.

(Y/N) meant so much to him, yet he fucked another woman mere minutes ago.

He sighed, she wouldn't know either way. And besides, she broke up with him so obviously he needed a rebound. However, from now on they both would stay loyal. They were in a relationship anyway and even if she denied that he would make her see it his way by all means necessary.

Quickly with a smirk, he walked into the red room.