ten➖

v.
I MADE SURE I HELD YOU CLOSE TO ME

shinee/superm; TAEMIN

THE MAN HAD WORKED AS A BUSINESS MAN. Taemin had amassed an extremely successful technology company. He, at the age of twenty eight lived a wealthy life. But behind all the luxurious things, evilness grew within.

TAEMIN HATED HIS TOWN. It was too nosy for him. The neighbors were always banging on his door asking if he wanted to attend some events that were of no significance to him. Or when he stepped out of his home, people would be greeting him with a loud "good morning" from across the road when it was too early to yell. Even when he was walking around the town, those religious followers would try to talk him into converting to their order which was a useless attempt because he didn't believe in any god.

No one could just leave him in peace. All they had to do was stop talking and yet they never did. Everyone wanted to get into business that wasn't theirs to know and he despised it. Especially because he had to execute a plan where no one, and he means no one, would intrude into his life.

HE LIKED DOLLS.

Indeed he had a vast fascination with porcelain dolls. Maybe it was because they could break under the slightest weight. Or perhaps the flawless skin of all one shade except it's rosy cheeks was the reason which made the collection start. On a whim, let's say he didn't have an obsession with the fragile toys itself.

Taemin was one to keep secrets. He always had and people were crazy if they thought he was going to tell them anything about his "Extremely Rare Dolls." That's wasn't in his character.

One of his favorite dolls was Jupiter. She was a beautiful red head who deserved so much attention. Her eyes sparkled under the artificial light of the room she was held in. Her small hands were spread out, allowing Taemin to play with them. Even her smile that never wavered was breathtaking to all those that gazed upon her. The doll was a sight to see, however, the only person who would get to view her beauty was her owner.

Taemin never liked to share. He wouldn't even second guess his answer if someone dared speak the idea of playing with his dolls. They were his, no one else's and besides most would be appalled at his collection. What he found fascinating others thought morbid.

Do understand that his toys just felt more personal. He could connect to them far more than what he could with plastic dolls. His dolls were real. His toys were once alive. Not anymore of course, but that didn't mean he loved them any less. They were all so precious to him yet he wanted another. Taemin desired for a doll who could play with his Jupiter. A doll he could pamper and adore for life.

Luckily, he had just the solution to his problem.

(Y/N) had caught his interest.

Oh, how they wished they hadn't.