thirteen➖

v.
I WANT YOU TO STAY

nct; JAEHYUN

ALL HE WANTED WAS TO FEEL SOMETHING. Lust was the only emotion that consumed his thoughts. It clouded his mind and and covered all those feelings that didn't deal with sexual desire.

See, this boy wasn't one to be modest with his thoughts. If he felt a certain way he would just show it. If a specific thought or opinion would come to mind, he, without out hesitation, would speak the words. That was his character, yet with you he was a mess.

He wanted more. He wanted to feel how it was to fall deeply in love. To wake up in the morning with the one you adore most and never let them go. He had seen how affectionate people got when they had fallen in love. Hopefully that was what would happen with the two of you.

The boy couldn't necessarily say when he started to develop an interest in you. He didn't keep track of when he would sneak looks at you during lunch. He hadn't recalled when he would purposely skip class during your free period just to see you sitting under the cherry blossom tree. No. He didn't remember those things. What did engrave its way inside his mind was when you accepted the confession of another boy.

That was the day that made his little high school crush turn into something sinister.

The boy, Jaehyun, decided that he was going to claim what was rightfully his.

you.