eight➖

v.
SO PROUND AND OPENLY

EVERYONE IS SCARED OF SOMETHING. Whatever that is, people become weak as if they are a house of cards and with one push, fall to their utter demise.

It's sad, or even disappointing when someone shows their weakness to others. When people see others at a vulnerable place, they knowingly have leverage over them. They know what can make a person crack; they have the will to break them like throwing a rock to a mirror. They can leave someone shattered; the pieces still work but won't ever be whole again. That was villainous for people to do, yet they weren't going to stop.

Life's a game, why not use an upper hand to have a greater chance at getting what you want?

Sooner or later, malicious intent will exist within us if it hasn't already.

SHE WAS AS WEAK AS A CARD.

She was too submissive to be true. She was born that way. Always following her families command even when they were harsh. Letting herself get thrown around like a rag doll by the popular kids because she couldn't stand up for herself. She was so obedient to people. He hated that.

He hated the way he dreamt of her screaming out his name.

He despised when he wanted to bend her over a desk and fuck her till she fell because her skirt was too short.

He loathed the thought of her begging for him to stop cutting her sounding so sweet to his ears.

He hated that her biggest strength was his biggest weakness.

He loved submission and she was the definition of said word.

Changkyun wasn't a good man. He knew that, and although he knew he was going to destroy the mind of the innocent girl, he didn't care. It was her fault for letting people do what they want with her. He was just going to play his cards the way they were dealt.

The boy was a great card player and it made sense that he won the game. How did he win? Well, (Y/N) was in an abandoned classroom, screaming out for him to touch her even more. Turns out the girl was a masochist all along. He gladly would do it —inflict pain on her until she couldn't utter a single syllable. He was pleased to hear her moaning at the way he pulled her hair to get to the room.

SHE WAS GOING TO STAY. He would protect her with all his life. Because he wasn't going to let the house of cards he worked too hard for to fall down.