IV

The pack decided that it's time to strike the diamond clan then move on to the blood ruby clan( if only they knew). 

We decided to strike tomorrow early morning instead of how we did the other two late noon. 

---

It's the day of the attack on the diamond clan, we plan to go at six. While we were getting ready we heard screams by the cage, we rushed over to see what's going on only to see one of the vampress's yelling don't do that you idiot, you'll get hurt worse than you already are. we watch them go back and forth for an hour to see what they would do next, one moment they were yelling at each other then the next their eyes were glowing red and fangs bared at each other. The fight started with the newest vampire and her having the upper hand in the fight until the first vampiress shot spikes of blood that came out of her hand at the new vampire. we really should learn their names, the fight ended in a stalemate with only a few scratches on each besides the one that stayed out of it, by the time the fight was over it was nearing the time to go after the diamond clan heiress. 

--- 

After a few setbacks they made it back with the heiress of the diamond clan and threw her in with the rest, we went to have a pack meeting to decide if we need to go after the blood ruby clan since we already had four vampress's in are cage but technically the pack would rather have royal blood in the mix breeds they plan on making. They decided to go after the ruby clan heiress. 

---

I made my way to the cage and asked all the vampires their names, the caramel skinned one announced her name as Kris, the silver haired vampress said her name was Jewels, the diamond heiress stayed quiet even though I already knew her name was Maria then the last one with blonde hair she didn't speak she just mumbled insults like flea bitten bastards over and over again  until Kris spoke up and say her name was Amber, after that I introduced myself as Riley, then left and reported back to the pack alpha.