VII

I tried to keep the three away from the kids by yelling to get the other pack members attention and trying to shoo the kids away while also firing magic at them while also trying to form a wall between the kids and them. The kids thought all this was a game but it wasn't. You could see the hunger in their eyes from being starved of what we needed the most, blood.

A few seconds later some pack members heard the shouts of Maria and rushed over to see what was going on. When they say they rushed to get kids away from the cage. Some warriors from the pack came after hearing the shouts. Amber,Kris and Jewels were already livid from getting their meal taken away that they tried to tear Maria to shreds but all three were held back by some warrior's that got the drop on them and two others got the diamond heiress out of the cage with the others right behind them, leaving the two hungry vampires and one hurt one  in the cage together. Maria was taken to the alpha to explain what's going on with the other prisoners.

They dragged me to the alpha of their pack once they got me out of that cage and threw me in front of the "scary alpha" and he tried to order me to tell him what was going on with these girls, so I put it straight so even flea brains could understand. They need blood, no blood mean no strength, no strength mean go insane by hunger, equal slowly dying of hunger and we get convincing say we're  not hungry anymore but then we strike when your not expecting it and we get to be happy little camper's because we get blood in are stomach's and we don't care who's angry at us. Well we may be  sad if it's a kid we went after but at that moment only one instinct controlled us and that was hunger.