VI

I try to keep the peace even though I'm ready to burst I mean Kris is yelling at Amber about something about being injured even though she looks fine, and don't get me started on Maria, she just sits there with her damn snarky attitude and she orders us around like she owns use I mean I get she's the heir/leader  of her coven but so are we. And Amber just keeps trying to escape, at least ask for help because she will probably get hurt trying to get out from the roof even though she keeps losing her grip, I mean I'm surprised that she didn't end up breaking anything. Even if she did it's not like she can heal they don't give us blood they just give us fucking normal food like they eat.
—-
So I'm probably out of every person in this cage I'm the most sane, ones injured from being in paled and keeping trying to escape, the second one keeps this calm aura around her even though it's not working and then the third one just tries to order us around like we're her little slaves I get it she's an elder vamp but come on you don't gotta be so stuck up all the time.
—-
All them finally settled down but before they relaxed some were wolf pups came running towards the cage and started asking questions like, what's it like to live forever or can you live without drinking blood for a long period of time, and right now three werAlle about to try and get some blood from them because that how hungry they were, well two More so than the third, since they arrived first out of the four.  Maria ate a day a go since she was the last one out of all them so she was the most sane one besides amber to an extent and tried to convince them it's not worth it and when I mean tried she really tried.  She had morals of not harming children. The other two not so much, they were blinded so much by hunger they couldn't care what stage of life they were in. Amber just needed blood to heal but that's it and only Kris knew about the hole in her stomach.