VIII

I think I went too far for my explanation because now they're yelling at each other going back and forth on who's fault it was while I sat there watching them like a child watching a show. I finally spoke up and said why don't you give them blood, and then I said you captured/kidnapped us for a reason so choose four people one for each of us as blood bags and they also be the other half of whatever you are planning to do, how's that instead of playing the blame game with each other like little kids trying to get away with stealing something. 

Not even a few seconds later they are arguing on who should do this and when one mentions someone, one of them always rejects it, so now I'm being a kid again watching them go back and forth but it's pretty funny watching them.

After hours of arguing they finally decided to choose four people, I mean couldn't they do that faster because god that got boring after a while of watching, anyway the four that are taking part in this trial are Riley, Daren, Mark and Jackson. I do believe I have met Riley and maybe Daren but who knows I was busy trying to keep sain, when it came to the other three, god they're annoying. I'm being brought back with the other four guys that are being fed to those demons but who cares the likelihood of them surviving is unlikely unless they like their blood, guess I forgot to mention this to the alpha welp too late now because we are right in front of the cage. The girl Amber is still somewhat in control of herself considering fledglings are prone to give in right away unless it's not their first time being starved so I asked her one question to see if she would answer honestly. How long have you gone through the starvation process? When she gave me the answer I was shocked because normally you would be dead, from not eating for that long.

--- 

Amber:

Maria came back with a bunch of guys and only looked at me seeing as I was still in control somewhat and asked how long have I been starved for or something like that , and I answered I've gone without food for two months before but at this rate because I'm injured I won't last much longer and when I looked at her face I could see shock and terror with a little bit of worry but I don't really care my parents say it was part of my training to be a good ruler to my coven/clan and I didn't question it. 

---

The heiress of the diamond clan ask the girl with blonde hair how longs she went without eating before and she responded by saying two months, that shocked all of us because we know some stuff about their kind and that shouldn't be possible unless they were going through that since a young age and with that they need a strong body to support this kind of abuse.