Abandoned

Location: Musutafu National Hospital

  Date: July, 10 2004

(Izuku POV)

Izuku [mind]: Hi my name is Izuku Midoriya on this day my life both ended and started. After my father left me and my mother; she became a very religious woman. Which was her way of comping, which at first I had no problem with until we went to the hospital.

(Inko POV)

Inko [mind]: I was so excited for my son to learn his quirk. He will be the hero he always wanted to be. " A hero who save people with a smile on his face." He always said when he watched Almight in action. Little did I know that he was going to have such an evil quirk.

(3rd Person POV)

Doctor: Miss Midoriya we are happy to tell you that your son does indeed have a quirk. It is however a mutation type quirk. We have labeled it
CHAINSAW DEVIL. Congratulations young man you have a very powerful quirk.

Inko: What did you say his quirk is called?

Doctor: ......umm.....chainsaw devil.....why?

Inko: .........

Izuku: Mom? Are you OK?

  Inko then grabbed Izuku's hand the two then rush walked out of the room. They then got in the car and drove away from the hospital. During this time Izuku decided to take a nap. Hours pass then Izuku wakes up finding himself in an abandoned apartment complex. Looking around finding himself alone. He then finds a letter. He then reads what it says.

  " Dear Izuku,

     This is your former mom. You have dealed with the devil and now he has cursed you. You are no longer my son. Do not contact me, look for me, or even think of me. You are now the child of the Devil.

Sincerely;
Inko Midoriya "

  At first Izuku could only feel sadness, and pain. Then after a day Izuku felt nothing. It was at that moment his quirk mafested. In the form of a indestructible pull cord.

Izuku [curious]: What is this.

  He then pulls the string fully activating his quirk.

(Imagine this alot smaller)

Izuku: WHAT THE HELL!?!?!? IM A MONSTER!!!!!

  After an hour he then reverted to his original form.

Izuku: Wait i'm not a monster. I must have activated my quirk. I need to learn how to control it.

  Over time Izuku slowly learned how to control his quirk. He also learned that his quirk mafests differently depending on how much energy he has. He noticed after going without sleep for a week his quirk was much weaker. However he also noticed that he had some form of super strength. That made him able to lift around 5 times his weight casually. How ever he could lift up to 10 times his weight if he pushed himself. He also found he was much faster than before. What truly surprised him though was the fact that he had some kind of healing factor.

Izuku: How interesting.

  With all these new discoveries Izuku began to wonder what he would do. He found he was next to a large forest and decides to go cut wood, and sell it. At least that could earn him some cash. And while he was against it he also grew a nack for pick pocketing wallets.

Izuku: This should help me to get by and when i'm bigger i'm gonna find my mo........no i'm gonna find that BiTcH. And i'm gonna make her pay. And that is a promise.