Mini Story- Home Life

After Izuku was adopted by Mirko and Hawks he had to relearn how to live with others. Which was an actual struggle for him. So he took it one day at a time. In total it took him a month to adapt to home life.

Week 1- Izuku had learn about privacy. Mainly when it came to the bathroom. This became a focus point when he walked in on Mirko showering. Luckily he survived her wrath.

Week 2- Izuku learned how to eat properly. Mainly because he ate like this.

(Goku is Izuku also he is also a bottomless pit like Goku.)

By the end of the day Izuku could eat a bit more respectfully.

Week 3- Trying to get Izuku to sleep. Mirko learned Izuku never slept so she tried her hardest to help Izuku to sleep. She finally had enough and at night she decided that she would go to bed with Izuku.

(Why is it that this is the most peaceful/less sexual image of Izuku sleeping with someone I could find? P

(Why is it that this is the most peaceful/less sexual image of Izuku sleeping with someone I could find? P.S. Todoroki is Mirko.)

It was so cute Hawks just had to snap a picture if it.

Week 4- This day was trying to help Izuku's criminal record. They knew that they needed to take care of it. Because if they didn't he wouldn't be able to live a some what normal life. Once they realized how bad it was they knew that drastic measures were possibly needed. However this changed when they learned some useful information. From Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi.

Detective: Well if we have him under hero surveillance and inroll him into UA when he's old enough we might be able to erase his criminal record

Hawks: Detective is there anything else we could do?

Detective: This would be the best course of action for your son's future. So in lame man's terms; yes.

  Hawks looked towards Mirko who did the same. The two then looked back to the Detective.

  Hawks and Mirko [simultaneously]: It's a deal.

Week 5- Izuku was learning how not to swear all the time. It was really bad he would drop the f-bomb at least 20 times a day. This was a struggle for his parents who then decided that every time he swore he would loose extra servings of food. However when he stopped himself from swearing he would earn another serving of food.

  Also through all this it turns out Izuku learned what sex is. And also learned that he was way above average.

[This should be good. Expect 18+ from now on.]