New Accommodations ⚠️ SEXUAL CONTENT ⚠️

Izuku: Well all moved in.

Izuku has fully moved into the UA dorms. Along with his baby sister Eri.

(They will be staying in the same room)

The class is currently talking amongst themselves in what seems to be the dorms' common area. When they hear a knock at the door.

Iida: I will answer it.

Iida opens the door but sees nothing.

Iida: Hello?

????: Down here......

Iida then looks down and let's out a girly scream. All of class 1A is alarmed then turns sees a yellow blob on the ground. The blob then rolls over and they see it has a face.

 The blob then rolls over and they see it has a face

????: Hello I am my name is Shota Aizawa. I will be your home room teacher. Due to you all moving into the dorms our principal has decided that you all will have a week to get to know one another. Anyway this is the lay out of the dorms.

 Anyway this is the lay out of the dorms

Aizawa: As for the rules of the dorms. The 2nd to 5th floors are split in half by gender. The top floor is the gym which is Unisexual. Each dorm room has a small kitchen leading to to the bedroom with a bathroom added to each dorm. You can decorate your dorms however you want. Also we understand you are all young and the school has nothing against students having relationships. All we ask is that you don't do anything to stupid.

While Aizawa was explaining the rules Izuku glances at Camie and slowly makes his way to her behind. Camie then noticed him behind her. She then smiles and looks back at Aizawa. Izuku then takes this as his chance to cough a feel of booty. So he grabs a good handful of her booty.

Camie[quietly]: EEP.

She then looks back Izuku and blushes.

Camie[quietly]: Izuku

Izuku[quietly]: Wanna pay me a visit in my dorm room later?

Camie[quietly] : Only if Uraraka can join us too.

Izuku[quietly]: Sure that's even better.

Even though he thought he was being sly someone saw what Izuku did. That was Izuku's red headed friend Kirishima. Izuku was later approached by Kirishima.

(HOURS LATER)

Kirishima: You Izubro.

Izuku: Kiribro; what's up homie?

Kirishima: Yo I was wondering if we could talk in private?

Izuku[confused]: Sure...

The too then walked outside.

Izuku: What's up man is thier something wrong?

The air between the two teens began to thicken.

Kirishima: Izuku I need to know......are you and camie in a relationship?

Izuku: Yeah in a certain way.

Kirishima[confused]: What does that mean?

Izuku: Well me and Camie are in a relationship but so are me and Uraraka.

Kirishima[shocked]: WHAT?!?!

Izuku: Yeah; is their something wrong with that?

Kirishima: Do they know that you are in a relationship with the other?

Izuku: Kirishima they came up with the idea.

Kirishima: Really.

Izuku: Really.

Kirishima: Well how far have you guys taken it?

Izuku: Oh we have had sex.

Kirishima stood in udder shock that Izuku. Has had sex with not only Uraraka but with Camie as well.

Kirishima: So you leveled up to man hood quickly.

Izuku[proudly]: I quess you could say that. So now you and Mina need to.

Kirishima[Flustered]: WAIT WHAT ME AND MINA AREN'T LIKE THAT!!!!

Izuku: Sure keep telling yourself that. It's easy to see you two have the hots for each other. Also did you notice that Momo couldn't take her eyes off that bye hair dude.

Kirishima: You mean Todoroki.

Izuku: Yeah that's his name. I'm going to totally going to play cupid with that.

Kirishima: You positive about that.

Izuku: 1000000% positive.

Kirishima: Alright man good luck with that. *Walks back inside*

Izuku: Playing cupid for you and Mina too.

Izuku the takes out a cigarette and lights it up. Then takes a few puffs until it is hit out of hand by an unknown force. And Izuku then stands there both confusion and intrigued. He then began to sniff the air.

Izuku: Hey hot stuff that was kind of rude you know.

????: Wait you know I'm here but.

Izuku: I can smell you due to my quirk. Also what is your name. And why did you hit away my cigarette?

????: My name is Toru Hagakure. And I did it because smoking will kill you.

Izuku: Not me.

Hagakure: What do you mean?

Izuku: My quirk regenerates my body.

Hagakure: What, how, what's your quirk?

Izuku: My quirk is called Chainsaw Devil. Want to see it in action?

Hagakure: Sure.

Izuku then began to take off his shirt. Hagakure then got a good look at Izuku's body and began to blush.

Hagakure[mind]: HOLY SHIT THIS GUY IS RIPPED!!!!

She noticed the cord on his chest. She was confused by this until he grabbed it.

Izuku: Ready.

Hagakure then nodded her head. Izuku then pulled the cord and transformed. This scared Hagakure slightly. He then cut down a tree with a back hand. He then reverted to his original form.

Izuku: Well pretty cool huh?

Hagakure was to distracted by Izuku's abs to listen. So Izuku just went back inside.

Hagakure[mind]: IM TOUCHING MYSELF TO THAT GUYS ABS TONIGHT.

Izuku then walked into his room. To see Camie and Uraraka laying on his bed while both wearing a black lingerie.

Izuku[breaking the 4th wall]: Good night everybody.

(@AdamDonalson9:HOLD ON WHAT THE FU?!?!)