Aftermath

After Izuku fully recovered for the strait up ass beating he gained from Mirko he was then asked a multitude of questions from both his parents. Luckily Eri was in the other room not listening to the conversation.

Mirko: Izuku why did you have sex with Ochako?

Izuku: Well you see mom when two people love each other very much.....

  Izuku was then met with a fist barely missing his face. Courtesy of his mother.

Mirko: You better take this seriously.

Izuku: Well she wanted to have sex with me. I don't know what else you want me to say.

Hawks: Now now babe let's calm down and listen to our son.

Mirko: Fine. *Pulls fist out of wall*

Izuku: Alright so we were going to head home yesterday until she started making out with me in public. So I rented a room and one thing lead to another and well yeah.

Mirko: If you got that poor girl pregnant I will beat you with in an inch of your life.

Izuku: Don't worry mom she said she was on birth control and she took the Plan-B pills.

Mirko: Good

Hawks: Well with that emotional roller coaster out of the way me and your mother have a question for you.

Izuku: What is it?

Mirko: Well.....how would you feel about moving into the dorms at UA along with Eri?

Hawks: We were given special permission for her live on campus as long as she is with you when walking the campus.

Izuku: I think that is a great idea.

Mirko: Good then we only have one more thing to talk to you about.

Izuku: Yeah what's up?

Hawks[holding Mirko's hand]: If you don't pass the Entrance exam for UA. You will be sent to Tarturus for life due to your previous crimes.

Izuku was at first shocked by this information but at the same time knew hid past would catch up to him sooner or later. Izuku then stood up clenching his firsts.

Izuku[Determined]: I will pass the Entrance Exam and I will become a hero like you two.

  Mirko saw the Determination in her sons eyes and knew that nothing not even AFO could stop him. Hawks looked at his son proudly because he knew his son has what it takes to pass the exam. The family then hear a knock at the door to where Izuku goes to answer it. To see its non other than the number one hero of Japan ALL MIGHT.

Izuku: HOLY CRAP IT'S ALL MIGHT.

(AM=All Might)

AM: I....AM....HERE......Hello young man may I come inside?

Izuku: Yes please do.

  AM came and sat down with the family. Izuku was super excited to finally meet his idol. However AM was here for a very important task.

AM: Takami family I thank you for your hospitality so I will get straight to the point.

  AM then transforms to his weaker form resembling a skeleton.

AM: Currently it is very hard for me to be a full time hero due to an injury I sustained during a fight with a powerful villain. However I believe that your son might have what it takes to handle my quirk.

  The is more confused than before.

Mirko: Sorry but what do you mean by that?

  AM then decides to tell the family the secret behind his quirk but only if they promise to never tell anyone else. Which they agree to.

(After explaining)

Hawks: So you want our son to inherite this quirk?

AM: That is correct. I believe with his strength he will make the world a much safer place once I am gone. That is if he chooses to accept it.

  Izuku felt as though he had millions of eyes stareing into his soul.

Izuku: What would happen if I inherited your quirk?

AM: Your quirk would be super charged to a degree that I don't even know.

  Izuku after some very careful consideration  decided to accept AM offer on one condition. He wanted AM to train him before the Entrance Exams.

(Food for thought; the Entrance Exams are in three months due to summer break)

  AM easily accepted the his condition. They decided training would begin tomorrow.