New Friends

Izuku has been going to school for a few weeks now and has now made some new friends. It was mainly through Ochako. However he was still delighted to make some new friends. Ochako first introduced him to a good friend of hers named Camie.

(Also I should have said this already but Camie will be going to UA instead of Shiketsu High my bad

(Also I should have said this already but Camie will be going to UA instead of Shiketsu High my bad.)

Ochako: Izuku this is a friend of mine. Her name is Camie Utsushimi.

Camie: What's up fam nice to meet you.

Izuku[mind]: Well she seems friendly... a bit too friendly. But I guess that's just her personality.

Izuku: Nice to meet you.

  Izuku found Camie to be a pretty nice and funny girl. Then he learned about her quirk and was very much intrigued by it.

  (Time Flys)

  Izuku then meet more of Ochako's friends. Like Eijiro Kirishima, Mina Ashido, and Momo Yaoyorozu.

(Forgive the image its the best I could find of middle school Kirishima)

  He was excited to have so many new friends

  He was excited to have so many new friends. And they were all intrigued by how his quirk worked. But he was also intrigued by their quirks as well. In time Kirishima wanted to start sparing with Izuku. But Izuku never used his quirk while sparing in fear that he might injure Kirishima with his saw blades. However one day Kirishima just wanted to fight Izuku all out and no holding back. All thier friends came to watch them spar not knowing they were going to go all out.

Kirishima: Izuku I want you to go all out.

Izuku[shocked]: What?

Kirishima: You heard me I want you to go all out. No holding back I want to see how truly tough you are and how much stronger I've become.

Izuku[serious]: Kirishima I'm going to be honest with you OK. If I do that I might kill you.

Kirishima: I know but a man's got to push past his limits to grow stronger.

Izuku:......*smiles* Alright but remember you wanted this.

  Izuku then grabs his cord and pulls on it.

  Kirishima fully hardens and the then begin to fight.

(Can't find a good video to represent this fight just know that it was a banger)

  The two young men fight for hours. The girls can only sit and watch this fight. Knowing that if they try to get in between these two guys they would at the very least get severely injured.

(Fight start time 12:00pm; Fight end time 8:00pm. Also it's a Saturday.)

  The two young men are beaten and bloody. Kirishima has several cut on his body. While Izuku has some very noticeable bruizing externally. While internally they both have many broken and fractured bones the damage was so severe that Izuku's healing factor was working alot slower. The two found there quirks shutting down due to both the damage and the amount of time they used there quirks. The two began to have a good old fashioned fist fight. But then Izuku gets an idea. He grabs to broken saw blades and puts them in the ground.

Izuku[tired]: Kirishima let's make this interesting.

(Watch till 15:50 also this goes without saying but Replace the characters. Mainly Yusuke with Izuku and Chu with Kirishima.)

  Kirishima collapses and is out cold.

Izuku: Well.......looks like.......I win.......huh......Kirishima.......

  Izuku then collapses from exhaustion. The girls then run down to the boys. And rush them to the hospital. The boy's parents were alerted and are waiting at the hospital.

(2 hours later)

A doctor comes into the common area to speak with the parents and friends of the boys.

Doctor: Well those two boys are definitely boys.

Mirko: Are they going to be OK?

Doctor: Don't worry ma'am those boys will be fine. However the injuries they both sustained could have been life threatening if the damage was any more severe.

  The doctor then went on to explain their injuries.

  Izuku- 4 broken ribs and the rest were fractured. A cracked skull. Damage to the internal organs including the liver and intestines. Internal bleeding. Bruizing all over the upper torso. And finally a very nasty cut on the heel of his right foot.

  Kirishima- Multiple laceration (including his foot.) 1 shattered rib, and 2 broken ribs. The worst was a cut so deep it began to penitrate the bone in his right arm.

Doctor: After what we learned we quickly called Recovery Girl. She is currently tending to them. You can all rest easy she is the best there is when comes to healing.

  The parents were relieved to hear that their kids would be OK. Then they began to question the girls on what happened. The girls told the parents what happened and they all said that if they could have they would have stopped the fight. The boy's parents wait till there sons are awake and healed.

[Two days later]

  The boys wake up to the feel the pains from the fight. They then look at each other and begin to laugh and they both then buckle from the pain of laughing.

Izuku: So do we know who won the fight?

Kirishima: I don't know man. We'll have to ask the girls.

Izuku: Yeah I guess your right.

  They both realize that once they are discharged from the hospital that they will automatically be set back because of their parents. This then send a cold shiver down their spines.