chapter 3

[Felix POV]

I am going to the secret place that we found together. Then went there. Hyunjin looked at me and he came to me. He had a smirk on his face.

I just stood there while he was coming to me. "Look who came here, Mr. Girl protector" hyunjin said, and then all the guys started laughing "who you want hyunjin?" I said. Suddenly his eyes got dark and his face got straight. "who was she?" Hyunjin asked "who?" I asked again, because I didn't understand whom he was talking about. "Don't act dumb felix, the girl who spilled the coffee on me WHO IS SHE!?" hyunjin asked again with angry face

"oh so you are talking about that girl, why should I tell you about her? What do you want from her?" I said with a calm voice, "Felix, tell me don't be dumb or I will find it by myself", hyunjin said with a dark tone in his voice, " hey don't even think of hurting or you will regret it", I said what he is trying to do. I will protect y/n. I don't want him to hurt
y/n in any way.

Suddenly, Han came. "OK guys cool down, hyunjin, we will talk about it later, Felix, why are you standing there? Come and sit with us. Let's play some games". Han said Hyunjin, just glared at me and left. I went in with Han and we guys started talking normally. I don't understand what he wants, but I have a feeling that he is thinking about doing something with y/n. She is not like other girls.

She is different and I don't know why, but I just wanna protect her at all costs. I was never like this, but i think y/n is different. Han asked me what happened and why Hyunjin was asking about a girl. I told him the whole story. "I don't think hyunjin will give up easily". Han said "I know, but don't worry, I won't let him do anything". I said Han just tapped on my shoulder and nodded.

[Time skip]

*Next morning*

I was getting ready for school, then I got a message from Han that he was waiting outside. I grabbed my bag and an apple for breakfast and went to Han's car. Then we left for school. The whole ride was silent. No one was talking, but I liked it because it was not like an awkward silent silence, it was a peaceful silence.

Suddenly, Han said "So did you think anything about what you would do about hyunjin's case?" While still looking at the road, "I don't know, but I know I will do my best ". I said "Why are you trying hard to protect her? You are not like this", Han said, giving a short glance. "I don't know, I think she is like a Lil sister to me?" I said Han just nodded and we arrived after 5 min.

When I was going to our class, I noticed that y/n was just standing there and waiting for someone. I don't know. I went to her and said good morning. She also said to me good morning. "Are you waiting for someone?" I said "no no, I am just standing here and thinking about something". She said I nodded and then we went in.

Our first class was math. And yeah, it's boring as always. I was looking at y/n. I think she has something on her mind and that thing is bothering her. I don't know if I should ask her because we are not that close and it is none of my business if she wants to tell me she will do it by herself. Then I looked at Mr. Kim and I swear I don't understand a single thing he is saying.

[Time skip]

FINALLY it's lunch time. I am so happy. We went to the canteen. "What you want?" I asked y/n "umm I am not that hungry so I will just get a cold coffee". y/n said we waited in line, then after taking our order we went to find seats.

Suddenly, Hyunjin appeared in front of us. He leaned down and whispered something in y/n's ears. "Hyunjin, what you want? I told you to stay away from y/n", I said while pushing away from y/n. He just avoided me and left. I asked y/n about what he said. She said "it's nothing serious. He is just playing around. just ignored him." "okey" i just and nodded then i eat my lunch and went in my class y/n said she have to go somewhere else so i think now I'm alone in my class.

After class ended, I went towards the parking lot. Then Hyunjin came to me. "Don't interfere in my matter, felix, or you will regret it" hyunjin said with straight face. I just avoided him and kept walking. "Btw Don't you think y/n is kinda hot? I really will spend a night with her", hyunjin said again with a smirk on his face. "Don't you dare to do anything", I said in an angry tone. "Just wait and watch my lovely friend". Hyunjin said I was going to say something but our teacher came.

"Hyunjin I have to talk with you about something", Mrs.choi said, and then she left with hyunjin. I went to the parking lot, then I noticed Han was kissing someone. I can't be able to see that girl's face properly but I think she is kinda familiar. I called Han and said I was coming and after that the girl left and Han was just standing there waiting for me.

I went towards him. And after that, we left. I don't know what is happening, but I think I have a bad feeling about something. But I just avoid that feeling.

While I was thinking about what hyunjin said to y/n, and what he wanted to do with her? "So how's the day?" Han asked "not that good wbu?" I said "mine was amazing yk" Han said after that a smile. appeared on his face "why are you smiling? Did you find a new girl?" I asked with a playful smile. "No no it's not like that, I mean just our basketball team won against the senior". He said "Oh amazing congratulations", I said while clapping. Han said thank you and after that the smile never disappeared from his face. I went into my house and said goodbye to Han.

A/N : thank you so much for reading my FF. Please vote if you like it. And take care<333