Chapter 13

[ Y/N POV ]

I was walking home when a guy come and stopped in front of me.

“Hey, we met again” he said smirking. I rolled my eyes and was about to walk away but he held my wrist stopping me. “what you want yeonjun? I told you, I don’t want any kind of relationship with you so leave me” I said and tried to free my hand from his grip but he just tighten it more.

“I never asked for your approval, and who are you to say no to me? I never allowed you to say no” he said and pulled me closer. I looked into his eyes. They are so dark, darker than hyunjin’s. Oh god how I wish he will come and save me.

“Shut up and leave me” I said getting angry. “one more word and you don’t know what will I do with you” he said coming closer to my face. I tightly close my eyes waiting for something to happen but nothing happened. I open my one eye and looked at him and saw him so close to me. “oh man, don’t be scared, you now I’ll never harm you” he said giggling.

“Leave her yeonjun” someone said I look at the direction.

Lee know...

“Well, what if I say I don’t wanna leave her?” Yeonjun said, looking at Lee know, still holding my hand. “I said, leave. Her.” Lee know said, coming closer to us. He looks so scary. “chill man, I’m just playing, it’s nothing serious,” yeonjun said and free my hand.

“Let’s go” Lee know told me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I nodded my head. “see you soon y/n!” Yeonjun yelled from back, i just ignored him.

Lee know took me to my home.

“If he ever does something with you, tell me okay?” Lee know said tapping my head. “Okay,” I said, smiling at him.

I went inside and took a shower, I went to my closet to grab some comfy clothes, still wearing towel...

Suddenly, my phone rang.

It’s an unknown number. I picked up the call and said hello but there is no response.

“Hello?” I said again. “you look so good without your clothes. Should I come in?” A guy said from another line. “who-who are you?” I asked, looking at my windows to find someone, but there’s is no one. “oh baby, you didn’t even recognise me?” He said in a deep voice. “Don’t play games. Who are you?” I said, getting a little scared.

“Turn around,” the guy whispered in my ear. I gulped. Now i remember, I left my balcony door open. I don’t wanna turn around.

I felt a hand snaking around my waist. His hot breath hitting my neck.

“Look at me baby girl,” he said again in a whisper. I shut my eyes closed and turn around.

I don’t wanna look at his face.

“Open your eyes and look at me,” he said and held my chin. I slowly opened my eyes. My eyes widen.

“Hyunjin?” I said almost in a whisper. “Yes it’s me baby girl, why are you so scared?” He asked. “Who won’t be scared!? Why you sneak around in my house, I thought you were someone else,” I said, looking at him. “who you thought I was?” He asked, looking at my lips coming closer to my face.

“yeonjun” he was about to kiss me, but he stopped when I said yeonjun’s name.

“How do you know him?” He asked me in a stern voice. “nothing it’s nothing,” I said, shaking my head. “Tell me, how do you know him?” He asked again, glaring at me. “we.. we met this morning and I don’t know he was nice at first but when I was coming back home...” I paused. “Yes?” He said and raised his one eyebrow. “when I was coming back home, he came and tried to be physical with me,” I said and looked away.

“This bastard,” hyunjin said under his breathe.

“Did he do anything with you?” He asked. “no, he didn’t thank to Lee know, he came and saved me,” I said and sigh. “Ok good, by the way, what is your relationship with Lee know?” He asked again. Why he is asking so many questions? “He is my brother,” I said, and he nodded his head.

“If yeonjun bother you again tell me okay?” He said holding my shoulders. I nodded my head.

“So should we continue what we were doing?” He said and smirked. "Wha-" he cut me off and smashed his lips on mine. I melted in his touch. I kissed back. His hand roam around my whole body.

He grabbed my hips and squeeze them. Suddenly, my towel slipped down. I quickly grabbed it and cover my body.

“Hey don’t cover yourself, your body is so beautiful,” he said and tried to grab the towel. My cheeks are so red. I know it’s not our first time but i still feel shy. I shake my head as no. “oh come on...” he said and took the towel. He looked up and down at my body.

“beautiful” he mumbled and kissed my neck.

My body reacts differently when he touches it. All I can feel is a whole zoo of butterflies.

Hyunjin, what are you doing to me? I think I’m falling for you.

There’s how the night goes.....

[ Time Skip ]

I woke up and saw an empty space beside me.

I think hyunjin left early.

I wore my clothes and went to the bathroom and got ready.

After that I walked to the school.

When I was walking, I saw a little boy and girl playing with each other in the playground. They remind me of mine and Felix friendship. I don’t know how he is doing right now but I hope he is well and happy. I don’t know when a tear escaped from my left eye.

I missed him so much.

I shook all the sad thoughts and went to school.

When I was walking to my class, a hand pulled me into an empty classroom.

“What the hell- “ he cut me off by putting his index finger on my lips. “oh god your lips are so soft” yeonjun whispered and crassing my lips with his thumb. I slapped his hand.

“Stop or I will tell hyunjin,” I said. He just laughed. “Oh yeah, I found out about your history with him. You trust him too much, right?” He said, tugging a strain of hair behind my ear. “yes, of course,” I said confidently. “wanna hear a secret about him?” He said, looking into my eyes. “What secret?” I asked, getting confused.

“Hyunjin loves to kill people. Maybe he is being close with you, so he can use you and then, when he is done, he’ll kill you,” he said in a low tone. “what are you joking about? Shut up, you think I’ll believe this?” I said and was about to go away when he said “you wanna see it by yourself then? Him killing others? Then you will believe me, right?” Making me stop in my track.

I looked at him.

“Let’s go, I’ll show you,” he said and grabbed my hand.

A/N : sorry for late update, i hope you liked it!