Chapter 12

[ hyunjin pov ]

I was getting ready for school. I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about her. She is just amazing. While I'm in my dream land, someone I mean someone I really hate so much, interrupted my sweet thoughts.

"Hey hyuniee, what are you doing?" The annoying tone of his voice. Ah I just wanna kick him out of my eyes. "Just leave Jun, I'm not in mood to talk to you", I said while already getting annoyed. "Hey, why so rude? Were you smiling? You found someone, didn't you?" He said smirking. "Oh, shut up", I said, pushing him aside so I could go.

He followed me. Ah why, he came here? Can't my uncle and aunt make him study in another country???

Btw he is my cousin. Choi yeonjun. You are wondering why he doesn't have the same last name as me? Yeah because his dad was adopted by my grandpa and after he turned 21 he found his real mom and dad and they took him with them. My grandpa allows him because he can see how happy my uncle was.

"So are you going to school?" He asked "Yes, I'm why?" I said. When he was about to open his mouth, "No I'm not gonna take you with me to go walk or find some texi", I said. "Huh? Whyyyy? It's my first day!" he said while whining. Sometimes I wonder if I'm older or is he older?

"Go walk, I'm not gonna change my decision" I said. "OK, I'll tell this to aunt" he said. I stopped and looked at him. Raising one eyebrow, "OK, tell her I don't care? Huh" I said and left. He was shouting, but I'm not gonna take him with me. No, never in my life.

[Time skip]

I'm at school. I was drinking coffee while walking. I accidentally spill it on a girl.

"What the fu-" she stopped when she saw me. "Oh hyunjin?" She said, looking at me. "Miyeon? What are you doing here?" I said.

"Well, I transferred here, because my parents want me to stay with them" she said. "ah ok ok" I said.

She is miyeon, my childhood friend and soon to be my fiance. Well, I don't like her. I don't know if she likes me or not. It's all our parents' decision and I'm not marrying her, it's my decision.

"OK then sorry. I have to go bye?" I said. "ok bye" she said.

[Time skip]

Ah, what's today? I'm meeting people I don't want to see in my life. Well I didn't see y/n today. Where is she? She didn't come to the first class either. Did something happen?

I was in the thoughts. I'm in a cafeteria. When someone comes.

"Hey, you know your cousin is here", seungmin said. "Well, I wish I didn't know this, but sadly I know this", I said. "Oh ok ok ok I saw him talking to y/n in the morning while coming to school", seungmin said. I shot my head in his direction. "What?" I said. "Yes btw see, did you saw her. She is coming to school but she didn't come in class today" Seungmin asked. "Well, I don't know where she is and I don't care" I said. Well, I did care so much.

"Hey, what are you talking about?" Yeonjun said. Ah, why did he come here? Doesn't he have friends? "Well it's not your business" I said. "ok then, btw you know you have such beautiful girls in your school" he said while smirking. "Well, I know this", I said.

"I met a girl this morning, I think she is my type" he said, smirking. "what's her name?" I asked. " I didn't ask her but I'll soon make her mine, just see" he said, smirking again. "Let's see" I said. I don't know why, but I have a weird feeling about this. I hope it's not y/n he is talking about unless he wants to get in big trouble.

"Ok I'm going bye" yeonjun said. I just nodded my head.

"You think it's y/n he is talking about?" Seungmin asked me. "Well, I don't know, if it's y/n, he is in trouble" I said. "Right I know she is your girl" seungmin said, smirking. "Well you are right no one can touch her and bare a eye on her expect me" i said.

[Time skip]

It's already the last period and I didn't SAW HER WHOLE DAY! Ah it's frustrating!!!!

While I was going to my locker, I saw her. She is with someone talking. I can't see the guy's face but it's making me hella JEALOUS. She didn't show up the whole day. Now she is talking to a guy instead of ME!?

They finished and now she is walking in my direction.

"Well, well, where were you the whole day" I said, holding her wrist. "ah hyunjin, sorry I was so busy today" she said. "You didn't even attend any class" I said. "Oh yeah sorry, I got some issues I was in principal office the whole day" she said while getting a Lil nervous.

"Well I didn't get my pill today" I said while raising one eyebrow. "What pill?" She asked "my pill to get energy. It's very important". I said. She nodded her head while getting confused. "Well, so you have that pill?" She asked. "Yes, I have it now" I said.

"Where-" before she could finish. I kissed her.

"Here" I whispered in her ear. I can see she was all red. "ah..hy...hyunjin I have to go" she said while blushing. "ok you can" I said. She left immediately. I chuckled. "Cute" I whispered to myself.

A/N : well short chapter but I hope you all enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading. Take care<333