Chapter 6

[FELIX POV]

When I stop my car in front of y/n. I saw that a mask boy with all black clothes and a black cap was running. I looked at y/n. She was also looking startled. So I quickly got out and asked her "who was he?" "Thank you Felix, you came. I don't know what will happen to me. He was the guy who came last night" she said. I saw tears in her eyes.

"It's okey y/n, did you recognise his voice or something?" I asked "no". She said "it's okay , it's okay, let's go to school now, we will talk about this later". I said while hugging her. "Okey" she said, then we parted. We got in my car."I'm here. Don't worry, we will find out who he is, okay?" I said. She just nodded. Then I started the engine.

We were going towards our class when i saw Seungmin. He said he wanted to talk to me. So I told u/n that she could go first. I would come in 5 min. She nodded and then left.

"So what do you want?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. "Sorry Felix for my and hyunjin behaviour, I don't know what happened to him you know him he is always like this, so please forgive us, and be our friend " she said with a sincere look. "How can I trust you guys that you will never do this again?" I asked "i promise! If I ever do these types of things or ignore you, you can punch me right in my face!" He said "okey okey, don't you dare to do it again". I said "Thank you so much Felix! Let's go to class together!" He said while being excited. I mean, I don't trust them fully, but I can give them one more chance, right? Maybe they are really sincere this time.

We went into class. But I don't know where Hyunjin is. I asked Seungmin "where is Hyunjin? Is he not going to attend the class?" I asked "He said he has something to do, it's okay he will be back soon",. Seungmin said "okey then" I said. The class started.

[TIME SKIP]

We are now in cafeteria. "Hey, seungmin, do you see y/n? She is not here yet" I asked. "I don't know if she is your friend, she will come back soon. Just eat your lunch first, don't worry", Seungmin said. How can I not worry? She is really in danger. I think something is wrong. I have to go and check what she is doing. "Hey, I have to go. You can eat first. I will be back, bye bye", I said in a hurry. "Hey, where are you go-" i heard Seungmin say.

I went to her class. It's empty. I think she is in the rest room? I saw her friend coming so I asked her "did you see y/n?" "No, I think she is with you, she said she is going to cafetaria" she said. "Huh, no she is not with me. Where she went?" I said while tapping my foot. "OK, thanks for the way I have to go", I said, and then left.

I looked at the whole school! But STILL I can't find her. OH! the rooftop! I should check there. While I was going upstairs, I heard y/n voice. She is talking with someone. Oh! What is she doing there? When I entered, I saw y/n and hyunjin kissing!? I don't know what happened to me, but I clenched my fist and punched him.

"How you dare to do this with y/n!?" I shouted. "Felix calmed down. It's nothing, let's go" y/n said while holding me. "How can you say it's nothing!? He fucking kissed you!" I said "huh, it's my and y/n business what we do. Who are you so you interrupted us?" Hyunjin said with a smirk. "You!" I was going to punch him again. But then "Felix stop! Let's go! I will tell you later what happened. Please go!" Y/n said. It made me stop. She held my wrist and took me with her.

We are in her classroom now. "Y/n what's going on? Tell me" I said with a straight face. The anger is still in me. But I have to calm down. "Look Felix, it's not what you think?" Y/n said. "So what it is?" I asked with a cold tone. "Felix hyunjin- i- it's my fault I agreed with a stupid deal" she said. "What deal?" I asked. She took a deep breath and started explaining "...........so that is why I let him kiss me", she said.

"Ahh y/n if you want money you can borrow it from me! You don't have to do these things!" I said. She held my hand. "I know but I don't want to bother you, you know... Actually, I don't want you to know in which condition I am" she said while looking at the desk. "It's okay y/n we are friends, hai can I call you my friend if I can't help you in your hard time? Huh?" I said. She looked at me. "I-I know but- still Felix-" she said. I cut her off. "Look, it's not like you are bothering me or anything, I'm always ready to help you okey? So now you should stop doing these things" I said with a soft tone. She nodded.
"Come here, come here" I said while spreading my arms. I hugged her and said "it's okey y/n I'm always here for you when you need help, you don't have to think like that if you tell me your problems or if you ask me for help, then I will leave you, it's not my thing, I am not gonna leave you okey?" She nodded between our hug.

"Ok look at me" I said while cupping her face. "Don't cry hmm don't wanna see you cry yk it's breaks my hurt stop crying and cancel your deal with hyunjin okey?" I Said "okey thank you so much felix" she said. "It's nothing you don't have to thankes me I'm your friend and friend have to help each other" i said.

[TIME SKIP]

Now I'm at my house. Y/n said she cancelled the deal with Hyunjin. Thank God. She doesn't know which type of person hyunjin is. I am glad that I can help her. She is really important to me. Ahh Felix, why are you smiling? Stop it! She is just your friend! But she might like me back, right? No no no felix!!!! Stop it!!!!

I Heard a knock on my door. I went to open the door. It was my mom. "Oh mom what happened?" I asked "your friend is waiting for you downstairs" she said. My friend? Who can it be? "Oh okey okey coming" I said. Then she left. I wore my hoodie and went downstairs.

I saw Hyunjin sitting on the sofa. Hyunjin? What is he doing here?

"What do you want?" I said with a glare. "Oh nothing much. Can't I talk with my best friend" he said while smiling, " best friend my ass, why did you come? Come to the main topic", I asked with a cold tone. His eyes got dark. "Okay then" he said while standing up. He came near and whispered "stay away from my business unless you regret it". I know whom he was talking about. "What do you want from her? She is innocent. Don't you dare to do anything with her" I said with a straight face. "It's my choice, you don't have to think about it, just stop. Interrupting," he said.

I was going to say something but then my mom came, "Oh hyunjin, why are you standing sit down. Here, your juice, enjoy okay" she said while smiling. "It's okay aunty, I have to go now. I just want to see Felix" he said. "Oh wait, at least drink your juice", she said, "no no no, I really have urgent work to do, I will come back again while I am free", he said, smiling like an angel. Huh, he thinks he can cook anyone. "Okey okey take care" she said "hmm take care", I said with a forced smile. Then he left.

A/N : Thank you so much for reading<333 i hope you enjoyed it!

What is going to happened next?👀

See you soon!!!