Chapter 11

[Y/N Pov]

I was really sad after reading the message Felix sent me. But I understand he has his reasons.

I wanted to change my mind to something else, so I agreed to go to Hyunjin's. I ignored him all day.

[Time skip]

I rang the bell. Wow, his house is really big. This is the first time I noticed it.

The door unlocked and there he was. Standing shirtless, his hair is all messy and I can see his smirk is getting bigger and bigger. He is looking so sexy right now. Wow...

"Stop staring. I know I'm sexy", hyunjin said. I got startled, like I didn't notice that I was staring at him, but his abs, they are all so defined I can't help myself....

"Ok ok will you let me in now?" I said. He moved in so I could come into his house.

"OK first tell me how much will you pay me?" I asked because ofc I'm not going to do it for free. "oh wow, OK, I'll pay you $20,000, baby girl" he said. I agreed. "So let's go into the room or wanna start here?" He said, smirking. "Let's go in" I said.

While I was walking, hyunjin suddenly grabbed my hand and turned me around and pinned me to the wall. It was so sudden that I couldn't process what was happening. He started kissing my neck. I was so melted by his touch that I wasn't able to push him.

He left the purple mark on my neck and I can see his proud smile and then he kissed the purple mark. After that, he picked me up while kissing me and took me to the bedroom. He put me on the bed and hovered over me and started kissing my collar bone. I grabbed his hair and moaned softly.

[Time skip]

"OK, now give me my money, I'm going" I said while grabbing my clothes. "ok wait-" he said while putting on his pants.

"Here" he said when I tried to grab the money but he put his hand upward so I couldn't get it. "What? Just give it to me" I said. Annoyed. "Take it then" he said. Smirking. I rolled my eyes "what you want? Just give me the money." I said "OK, kiss me then I'll give you the money" he said. I signed.

I kissed him suddenly. He was so shocked that he didn't kiss me back. "OK, now give me the money" I said. He was shocked. "Take it", he gave it to me and after that I walked away.

[Time skip]

I was just sitting on the bed. Scrolling through my phone. When my bedroom door opened, I knew who this was, so I didn't look in his direction.

"Hey, what are you doing? Let's go for dinner" my brother said. "I don't want to go, you can go, lee know" I said. "It's my treat? Let's go. I can't see you like this. You are always in your room nowadays and you don't talk much too", he said while sitting beside me.

"I don't wanna talk to you, go and eat. I'll eat later" I said, still looking at my phone. He suddenly grabbed my phone. "What????" I said I'm tired really." I miss Felix so much and I don't want to talk with anyone now.

"You are going. That's all, go get ready. I'm waiting downstairs" he said, and walked away. I signed and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

[Time skip]

We are here in the restaurant. Eating quietly, it's like an awkward silence between us.

"OK, so care to tell me why you are like this nowadays?" Lee know asked me. "i don't wanna talk about it" i said. He held my hand. "ok it's ok whenever you are ready, tell me I'm always here for you", he said. I feel bad for talking to him like that. He is my brother and he cares about me so much. How can I forget this?

"Ok, thank you so much" I said while smiling. "Don't you think it's so cheesy between us hahah" he said while laughing. I know that we never talk like this. We are always fighting but I know we both care about each other so much. "yes" I said while laughing too.

[ Time skip ]

I'm getting ready for school.

"COME ON HOW MUCH TIME WILL YOU TAKE ? WE ARE GETTING LATE FOR SCHOOL" Lee know shouted from downstairs. "COMINGGG JUST 1 MIN" I said. Actually, I woke up late because I couldn't sleep yesterday and now we are getting late. I grab all my things and put them in my bag. And ran downstairs.

"I'm here, I'm here. Let's go" i said. Then we walked to the car. 

We arrived at school just on time. The bell just rang and now I'm going to my class. It's math. Ahh why they put math in the first period? It's so annoying.

I was walking. then I bumped into a guy. "Sorry, I didn't notice where I was going "I said while bowing. " It's ok, it's also my fault" he said. I looked up.

He is...he is just so handsome. His black hair and brown fox eyes. His cute pouty lips are so kissable. His fair skin looks so smooth. His well defined body and his board shoulder they are amazing. He is so tall. Everything about him is perfect. I never saw someone like him before.

"Ah hello?" He waved his hand in front of my face. I didn't realise I was staring at him. "ah sorry btw are you new here?" I asked. "Yes, I just got transferred here. It's my first day" he said, smiling. Cute, I think.

The second bell rang. "Oh my god I'm gonna be late. Sorry I have to go. My class is going to start. Nice to meet you, by the way. Bye" I said and ran towards my classroom. 

A/n : thank you so much. Please support me and vote for me and take care <333