Chapter 7

[Hyunjin POV]

Huh, Felix is really getting into my nerves nowadays. Who does he think he is to get into MY business? I really have to do something about this. But first let's cool down my mind and enjoy.

[Time Skip]

I am in a bar having some fun. I don't wanna go to my house because I don't wanna see a monster.

Oh wait, who is she? She is so sexy I have to taste her.

"Hello beautiful", I said. She looked at me and smiled in a seductive way. "Hey handsome" she said, while taking her wine glass, so sexy mmmh. "Are you with someone? Or can I take the chance?" I said and winked. "No, I'm alone by myself, no one is interested in me" she said while pouting. "Well, I'm" I said. "Let's go to my room and let's know each other more" I said. "Yeah ofc" she said.

"Btw my name is hyunjin, wbu?" I asked. "My name is Abby" she said. "Oh, such a sexy name for a sexy lady" I said. "Thanks" she said. We are going to my room now.

When we entered, she started kissing me and then we continued.

[TIME SKIP]

While she was sleeping, I went to my house. What's her name btw? Forget it. She was not that good.

When I entered, I saw no one was home. Thank God I don't want to ruin my mood again. I went to my room and slept.

I woke up. The maid told me that my dad was going for a business trip, so he is gone for 2 weeks. Honestly, I don't care if he comes or not.

I got ready and ate breakfast and went to school. When I entered, I saw y/n with another boy. He is not Felix. She was hugging him, then KISSED his cheeks. Ah y/n baby why are you making me angry? I went towards them.

"Hello" I said. She looked at me. "Who is he? Your friend?" The boy asked her. "He is no one I know. Let's go. Don't pay attention to strangers" she said. Oh, I'm a stranger now??? Then she walked away. Ahh why is everyone getting into my nerves???

I went to my class.

[Time Skip]

After class ended, Seungmin said he wanted to play football, so we went to the ground. When I was playing football, I saw that y/n was still with that boy. They are holding hands while walking.

Seungmin came to me. "What's up? You are looking distracted today?" He asked. "Nothing happened" I said. He looked in the direction I was looking in. "Oh jealous, huh" he said while teasing, "I never get jealous over a girl, why would I be? There are many more girls in the world" I said, annoyed. "Okey okey, calm down, let's get something to eat. I'm really hungry now" he said. I nodded.

While we were going to the canteen, I saw y/n was walking alone. "Hey bro you can go first, I have something to do", I said, and then left.

I went towards y/n. And then hold her wrist. "What are you doing!?" She yelled. I ignored her and dragged her into an empty classroom and locked the door. She kept trying to pull her wrist. And keep yelling my name. Ah why can't she just shut up and walk with me???

"What the fuck!? Why did you drag me here!?" She tried to leave but I pinned her to the door. "Stop it! And leave me!" She yelled again. "Stop yelling or I will kiss you till you drop" I said while looking into her eyes. "What you want? Why did you drag me here?" She asked. "I just wanna remind you who I'm, and not a stranger" I said.

"Who are you? I don't want any deal with you now" she said. "First tell me, who was the boy you were with?" I asked. "Why? It's not your business" she said, while looking away. I grabbed her chin and turned her face towards me "none of my business? Let me tell you something. What you do is my business, everything that connects to you is my business and I don't wanna see any guy around you expecting me, and if you don't listen to me, I will kill every guy who you talk with, understand lee y/n?" I said. She looked at me. I could see fear in her eyes. Good. "UNDERSTAND!?" I shouted. She quickly nodded.

A/N : thank you so much for reading. I was kinda busy that's why i was not updating lately. But i will update regularly now. Please support me and vote if you like my story. Bye bye take care<3