This is me

Hi , I'm Alexandria but i prefer to be called Alex. I am 17 years old, i have short brown hair with pink tips and I'm not really the girly type. I live with my mom and my sister, Alaska ,but they don't give 2 sh*ts about me. My mom has always hated me an i never told anyone but... she hits me. she has always like my sister more and she treats her like a princess. Alaska has always known she was better then me.she has long brown hair, blue eyes and a nose stud. I am currently in my room listening to music with my head phones in. Out of no where, my mom rips my headphones out of my ears. "OWW, WHAT WAS THAT FOR??" i scream at her. "ANSWER ME WHEN I CALL YOU NAME!!!" She screams back. "Im going to the store to get something for dinner, don't do anything stupid while I'm gone like you always do" she says. " okay" i say back to her and look down in sadness, " and-hey, LOOK AT ME" she yells then slaps my cheek. It starts to sting. I can fell it throbbing and turn dark red. My eyes start to tear up as i look her in the face. " you sister isn't here to 'babysit' you while I'm gone so you better not leave the house..... Or you will regret it!!" She says looking me in the eyes with such hate and disgust. She thinks Alaska needs to babysit me just because she is a year older then me. "Okay" i whisper to her with many tears streaming down my face. She rolls her eyes at me and leaves. Once i hear the front door shut i get up and sit in front of my desk. I start to cry more while i pull out my drawer. I grab my secret small blue box which has my razor blade in it. I pull up my sleeves and make more cuts on my arms. After, i roll my sleeves back down and lay and fall asleep.