AGAIN!!

As soon ad we got home we sat on the couch and watched dead snow. We named the first zombie Gary because he was so adorable and when it came to the part were they put him under the car i closed my eye tight and hid my face in in max's chest. I heard him chuckle and i looked up. " what, he's so adorable and they use him as a ramp to get his car unstuck from mud. Isn't that bad?!?" I say to max. He smiles and looks at the tv for s couple seconds thinking about what i said. " yea i guess you right, but he's not as adorable as you" he says and i blush. "Well i better hope I'm more adorable then some half dead monster!" I say playfully. He laughs out loud this time. We both smile and he puts his arm around me. After the movie i was so tired so i pretended to be sleeping. Max noticed and thought i was asleep. He lifted me up bridle style and started walking up the stairs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and 'snuggled' in to his chest. I opened my eyes just a little to see out if them but not enough for him to notice. I saw him look down at me and smile. I tried my very hardest not to smile back. When we got to my bedroom he set me down on the bed and covered me up. He kissed my forehead and started to walk away when i grabbed his hand. He turned and looked at me. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Noooo, please stay!!" I said to him. " i don't think mom would-" he starts. "Please?!?" I cut him off. He just smile and walks around to the other side of the bed. He gets under the covers. He puts his arms around me and i get butterflies AGAIN!