Butterflies again

My stomach gets butterflies again and all of a sudden we both start to lean in. Before i knew it our lips were together. It was perfect. There were sparks. No scratch that, there were FIREWORKS! I love it. We both pulled away and looked each other in the eyes. " umm... I-its getting late. W-we should get home" max says and stands up. I looked up at him and he held out a hand i grabbed it and he helped me up. Ok its official....... I love max. I know its weird and wrong because he's my foster brother but i cant help it. We pack everything in the basket and walk in the direction of the car. Its a long walk from where we are now because we had to find the perfect spot. We start to walk and i look down in disappointment because i know max probably doesn't feel the same way about me. I think max notices so he grabs my hand i stop walking and looks up. He smiles at me and i smile at him. Max bites his lip and looks down for a couple seconds before looking me in my eyes again. "Alex..." He starts. " i know this may sound REALLY weird but ummm.... W-will you be go out with me?" i look at him in shock for a few seconds. The next thing i knew i was kissing him. I pull away still smiling.
"is that a yes?" He asks. I smile even wider and nod my head. Max smiles really big and hugs me. We walk back to the car hand in hand.