Meeting Max

"WAKE UP, DINNER IS DONE" my eyes shot open and i see Alaska standing at the foot of my bed. She sees my eyes open an walks out. I get up and go down stairs. I grab a hot dog and go back to my room. I throw away the hot dog and lay down. I decide to watch tv. after about an hour my mom calls me down stairs. I jump up and hurry down stairs, not wanting to make her mad again. I see my mom, sister, a lady and some boy around my age sitting in the living room. "Alex, this is Mrs. Cast and max. Were gonna be his foster family." My mom says to me. I look at max he looks Me. He has short brown hair, the flippy type. He also has dark chocolate brown eyes and one black earring. He is wearing a bring me the horizon shirt with a black hoodie and black skinny jeans. "Okay?!" I say to her confused. "Sit down" she says to me with a 'be nice or else' look in her eyes. apparently max and mrs. Cast didn't see her. I sat down in the chair farthest away from everyone. "So as we were saying....." My mom and Mrs. Cast start talking but i pull out my phone and start listening to my music. After a few minutes i look up and i see max still looking at me. He turns away. I look at Alaska, she is texting her friend sofia. i look back down at my phone and it has 2% battery life. i turn off music and it dies. I put it back in my pocket. My mom and Mrs. Cast shake hands and mrs. Cast leaves.