Thank you

We finally arrive at the beach and and it is beautiful. There weren't a lot of people there, only about 9 or 10. Good, i hate being around a lot of people. We grab the picnic basket that max packed and walk along the beach trying to find a good spot. We were walking for about 5 minutes when we found the perfect spot. It was beside some large rocks that were laid perfectly for a picnic. Max takes out a blanket from the basket and spreads it out in the sand. It kind of looks like something you would see in a romance movie. I start to get butterflies in my stomach at the thought of me and max in a romance movie. Wait what am i say? 'NO, YOU CANT, HE IS YOUR FOSTER BROTHER. DONT THINK LIKE THAT.' I thought to myself he sits on the blanket and i do as well. He pulls out some sandwiches and plates out of the basket and handed one to me. I slowly grab it and set it on my plate. He takes a bite of his sandwich and looks at me. He swallows the bite and look at my sandwich then back at me. "Alex, you have to eat. I don't want you to get sick or anything, i care about you. Please?!?!" I look at my sandwich and pick it up. I hesitate but i finally take a small bite of it. Max smiles and takes another bite of his sandwich. I take a few more small bites and set it down. I watch max finish eating and he puts away all the food and sets the basket aside. He fixes the blanket so its strait and looks at me.
" thank you for eating. I know its not easy to overcome anorexia but I'm glad you ate. Im proud of you." He hugs me and looks at the ocean. I look at it too and it look beautiful. The sun was just setting and was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I sit up against one of the large rocks and continue to watch at the sunset. Out of the corner of my eye i see max look at me an smile which makes me blush but i try my hardest not to smile. He gets up and sits next to me against the rock. " its beautiful isn't it?" I ask max. " not as beautiful as you." He say, i look at him and he looks at me. My stomach gets butterflies again and all of a sudden we both start to lean in.