no he is my FOSTER BROTHER!

We watch tv for about an hour until we started to be bored. "Hey lets go to the beach" max says out of nowhere. "What" i say back to him. "Lets go to the beach!" "I-I cant go."
"why not" " I'm not aloud to leave the house when my moms not home" " she wont know" " okay but I'm not wearing a bathing suit, i don't feel comfortable with people seeing me cuts" don't worry, we can just have a picnic!" "I-I don't want to have a picnic" i look down. Max places his finger under my chin and lifts my head up. He looks me in the eyes and says. "Alex, your perfect, your not fat. Your beautiful, just the way you are" i smile, still looking him in the eyes. I start to feel all weird. I don't know what is happening. Every time he complements me, i get a warm tingly feeling in my stomach. Wait... Do i like him??? No, no, i cant like him. He is my FOSTER BROTHER. Plus he said i was like a sister to him, NOT like a girlfriend. He smiles too and we both stand up. "Okay, lets have a picnic!!!" I say to him. "Awesome, ill ask my friend if we can barrow his car" he says. "okay" i say back to him and we both walk away getting ready to go to the beach. I slip on my basket ball shorts that cover my thighs and a light sweatshirt since its hot. I grab my some money, just in case. I run down stairs and i see that max was already ready.