☯︎Without You, I Feel Broke Like I'm Half of a Whole☯︎

Wednesday's POV:

Two days before:

      "WHAT!" I screamed. "You let Tyler into Nevermore!"

      "I thought you said that you wanted to see him!" my mother, the new Headmaster of Nevermore, said. 

      "Well, yes, but not this soon! I don't have anything to wear!" I exclaimed. 

      "He will be here in two days, and Enid just arrived. She will help." 

       I stalked behind my mother. Of course, wanted to see my- what should I call him? Definitely not boyfriend. Love Interest? Sure. I don't know what's happening to me. When I came to Nevermore, romance was the last the last thing on my mind. But now? Argh. At least Tyler was a Serial Killer. 

      I hadn't liked Tyler at first but at the Rav'en, that look in his eyes was just so... I don't know. Loving? God, I miss my cold side. Then, on the date inside the Crypt, the way he looked at me was just so... Cute. When I kissed him in the Weathervane, something clicked inside of me and I couldn't stop. Even as he tried to kill me. 

      "Howdie Roomie!" Enid's delighted squeal broke my thoughts. "I'm so excited for this semester!"

       I strangely was happy to see her, too. 

       "Hello, Enid," I said blankly. "I need your help."

       We got to our dorm. I already had my side set up. I grabbed some black, latex gloves and helped Enid set up her side. 

         "So, the Wednesday Addams needs my help?" Enid asked when we were done. "You evolved    over break!"

          "Tyler is going to be here in two days, so I ne-" I began, but Enid cut me off. 

          "WHAT!" she screamed. "Tyler?"

          "Yes," I said. "And I need an outfit. Are you helping me or not?"

          We ended up picking out a white, collared white shirt with a grey sweater vest over the top. I had some skull earrings that Enid me wanted to wear, along with a short black skirt that I would never wear. 

            "Enid!" I shrieked. "I had that when I was, like, 12!"

            "So? It looks cute!" 

           Two days flew by, and I heard the sound of a helicopter landing in the quad. I quickly dashed into my closet and got changed into the ridiculous outfit Enid had picked out. I snapped in the earnings, put on my Combat Boots, re-braided my hair, then sprinted to the pentagon which was called the quad. 

            I managed to get there right in time to see Tyler, the boy who had managed to thaw my frozen heart, step out of the helicopter. Teachers were watching from the entryway. I glanced at his eyes. They were filled with hope, love, guilt, and surprise at the same time. I could tell at that moment that he truly loved me. The Rav'en, the date, the kiss at the Weathervane. It was all true. All real. 

            I ran to him and jumped into his arms. I probably looked ridiculous. But I didn't care. All that matters is Tyler. I looked at him, and as if we could read each other's minds, we started kissing. He dropped me, but our lips never left. 

            I realized now that all my worrying had been for nothing. He loved me. And I loved him. Honestly. What was happening to me? Everything was perfect. God. I must be going insane.  

             Sadly we needed air. Our lips separated at last. 

            "Wednesday?" Tyler asked. "I missed you."

             "Tyler?" I asked. "I forgive you." 

             "OMG!" Tyler and I looked back to see Enid standing in front of the teachers. "Did you just kiss someone!?" 

             "Shh," I giggled. "Let's show Tyler around."