☾Cryptic☽

Tyler's POV:

        "XAVIER!" I heard Wednesday yell. I heard teachers running towards me. I was lifted up. I opened my eyes. I must of fainted. I was now in the Infirminary. A nurse was patching up my leg. Doors opened and closed. I felt bandages being pressed against my throbbing head. Enid came in with a trophy. She left as soon as she saw me. I'm assuming she doesn't like blood. 

       Through my blurry vision I saw Wednesday. She sat on the chair next to my bed. I heard her say my name. My ears started ringing. Then everything went black. 

Weenesday's POV:

      "Tyler," I said. He was alive, but had terrible wound on his head. The nurse said that he had a concussion, and couldn't go back to normal classes for a week. His leg where he had been stabbed was bandaged up, and he couldn't walk. The door opened. 

       "Hey," I heard the Sheriff say. "The nurse told me what happened. He won't-"

      "Be able to walk normally for two weeks, he won't be able to do anything for one week," I cut him off. 

      "Are you staying the night?" Donovan Galpin asked. 

      "No," I responded. I had decided to meet Xavier, although somewhat reluctantly, and I had to leave soon. I put on some black jeans and a sweater, re-braided my hair, and walked down to the Crypt. 

       "Hey," Xavier said cooly. "I didn't think you'd actually show up."

      "What did you want," I asked, getting straight to the point. 

       "Why do you like him?" Xavier asked me angrily. "He literally almost killed you." 

       "That, in fact, was Luarel Gates," I responded. "Is that all you wanted?" 

      "No," he responded. He took my hand and dragged me into the Crypt. 

Xavier's POV:

       'Yes,' I thought. 'I have her in the crypt,'. I took her shoulders and sat her in a chair. 

       "Xavier!" she shouted. "Wha- Why?"

      I didn't say anything, but I tied her hands together behind her. "I'll be right back."

     "Why are you, like, my number one fan?" Wednesday asked. 

     "You're... Salty?" I responded. I didn't know how to respond to that. "I hate to see you with other guys. I love to see you happy, but not when it's not me making you happy. I'm  so mature."

       "You are mature?" Wednesday asked. "How am you so mature?" 

      "I got myself a therapist, to tell me that there are other girls. Lizzy tells me that there are others, but I want you,"  I said as I pulled out a vile of nightshade poisoning. "If I can't have you no one should. I might-"

       Just then the door opened and Bianca, Divina, Kent, Ajax, Enid, and Thing stormed into the crypt. 

      "I might kill my ex," Bianca said. 

      "Not the best idea," Xavier said. 

      "Sad you don't have a girlfriend," Bianca said in a snarky manner. 

      "How'd I get here?" Enid asked herself. 

     "Just let go of Wednesday," Ajax said. "We're armed."

     "As am I," Wednesday said, standing up. She had freed herself and grabbed her knife. "Let's go, Nightshades."