⌘Numb⌘

Tyler's POV:

The man raised a gun. The next thing I knew Wednesday was laying on the grass, unconscious. 

"No!" I cried. I heard screaming all around. I felt my bones pop, my flesh stretch, and my skin spread along my now giant body. No, I thought.  When Laurel died, didn't my Hyde disappear? I raced to the woods, chasing the mysterious man. I enjoyed the look of terror in his barely seen eyes. He started running, but it was too late. 

I grabbed him with my supersized hands and ran back to the others. Everyone was hiding behind the bleachers except for Enid, Ajax, Bianca, Yoko, Divina, Kent, the mayor and his son, and my father with his troops. And Wednesday, of course. Bianca was tending to her wounds and using her siren song to calm my now conscious girlfriend. 

I hadn't noticed that he man had disappeared out of my never-loosened grip. I looked down at my hand only to see a pile of lead and chipped paint in my hand. 

"I'm fine..." Wednesday said. "I can't feel any-ow!"

"That happens," Bianca. "After most people get shot, they think that their fine until about a minute later."

"I'm," I said. "The guy just turned into pencil lead."

"Pencil lead?" Wednesday said, standing up. "I-I might know who that is."

"It can't be," Ajax said. "Why would he do that?" 

"Revenge," Wednesday replied. 

Just then, Xavier ran out from behind the bleachers. "What happened?"

Wednesday looked at him blankly. "You."