Chapter Nineteen: The Cure-All

19. The Cure-All.

3-4-2023

A/N: Thank you for 3k reads and 250+ votes everyone (^з^)-

I got sidetracked with writing the romantic scenes for this fic, and I almost forgot to write this one. But I can't wait for you guys to see them when it gets to that point. You'll probably get hints to what they are later on.

( ゚∀゚)人(゚∀゚ )

-----

"So Senku is gonna get married now?!"

You were shocked beyond compare. You were hoping to see Chrome marry is first love, but not all things seem to go your way. Never did you think you'd see the day where Senku would get a wife, let alone a total looker. The feeling of jealousy slowly grew within you, little by little.

"I wanted to get married before him!" you groaned.

"That's what you're worried about?!" Kohaku questioned you.

"What are you talking about?" You raised an eyebrow.

She replied, "You're not worried about Senku marrying my sister?"

You shook your hands and scoffed, "Uh, no? He's never been in love nor does he have feelings for anyone, so why would I be worried?"

The blonde girl had squinted her eyes and was staring directly at you, making yourself a bit uncomfortable, as if she was trying to get you to admit something. But when you weren't budging, she waved it off. You let out a sigh of relief as she turned away.

"Ugh, this is so annoying. So you're telling me that if I marry Ruri, I get the entire village, no strings attached? Fine, I'll do it," Senku placed his hands on his hips while looking down at the woman. He then looked over to you, using his finger to beckon you to stand on his right side. "I will also appoint (Y/N) as my second in command."

You grinned as you went over to his side. The previous chief was not happy. He roared in anger, "You...Senku! (Y/N)! Where'd you two even come from?! An outsider can't be chief, nor the second in command!"

The scientist started picking his ear with his pinky, a confident smirk had grown on his face. "Well, well, well! If it ain't the former chief. I couldn't care one millimeter if you accept it or not!"

With the two chief's fighting, many of the villagers were split on the decision. Some believed in the previous chief, as outsiders were not allow a to become the leader of the village, while others believed that Senku had the right to become the new chief due to fate.

"There are no rules to which outsiders couldn't join, nor are there rules to where women couldn't join as well. You have to accept the fact that Senku won because he didn't break any of the rules, you old-school boomer!" You argued with the chief.

"Don't you dare speak to Chief Kokuyo like that!" The chief's previous righthand woman barked. "We will still follow him!"

"You can follow whoever you want, but it doesn't change the fact that I am chief! Now since I did win this thing, gimme all the damn booze you got!" Senku demanded with a greedy smile on his face.

Kaseki and Kohaku were pretty much done with everything going on. They thought Senku looked like one of those greedy drunkards when they ask for alcohol. The men of the village brought over large jugs if alcohol and set them down on the ground before the two of you.

"One of these is no good. It turned into straight vinegar," said one of the men.

"Don't toss it, I'll take that one too!" Senku hopped over to the pots.