Part 1: Ronera Town

I guess me being the most popular kid in town isn't an understatement, I get along with others and people ask me for help with certain things. 

But it's just that they dont have the same interests as me, it's why I dont really have a "friend"
Everyone wants to stay in town, never travel and all, but i'm like, the opposite of that.

Its weird because even the Pokemon here want to be isolated here too, and they're happy with it.

I'm called Lucas and I really want to explore the world with someone.

I couldn't go cause I wasn't old enough up until a few weeks ago when I became fifteen.

My mom always supported the idea of me traveling, even though the people here disagree.

She bought everything to a backpack, first aid kit supplies, antidotes, snacks, etc;

Except I don't really eat the snacks part.

I dont know why but I kinda like the feeling and sound of hunger.

When I skip dinner, I sometimes like to listen to my soft and smooth tummy when I fall asleep.

Don't know how it happened, but yeah, something I should mention I guess.

I wake up to my alarm beeping.
"8:00 am 4/27"

I immediately get up and put on a new pair of pants.

As I was doing so, I smelt the food my mom was cooking and my empty tummy burst with loud growls.

I thought to myself, "That kinda felt nice"

After that, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and went downstairs.

"Hey mom" I said 

"Oh hey dear! You woke up at the right time, I'm almost done with cooking!" she said enthusiastically

I came over to her and saw she was making my favorite: Pork Teriyaki with a side Honeyprawn Shrimp and Potstickers.

Of course my tummy roared fearlessly but luckily she was paying attention to news and thought it was a Pokemon.

"Must of been those Growlithes, what cuties they are. Anyway you want some?" she asked

"Im not hungry right now, maybe put in my bento box?" I replied

"That's right! Your gonna set off soon, you are so much like your father"

I responed with "Yeah, guess your right" and I put on my jacket and put my essentials in my bag.

"Son, you're lucky we're good friends with the Professor, he provided you with a state-of-the-art Pokedex"

"Yeah, I know. Hey make sure you send my thanks to him"

"I'll let him know sweetheart"

I checked to make sure I had everything I needed to set off. After saying goodbye to her, (and a bunch of crying and tissues and hugs and kisses)

it was time to leave town.