Part 6: The Train Ride

I can't remember the last time my stomach went quiet, it's been a while since I ate anything either, and I think Gardevoir is day-dreaming.

The first thing I needed to do was find a place to stay before we can tour the city. And since Gardevoir wants to venture with me, I'll need to buy a Pokeball.

After an hour of walking we found a train station. I put on the jacket from before (to not look homeless) and we went.

I bought two tickets for me and Gardevoir and we got on the train eight minutes early. We found our seats and we sat right next to each other with a table in front of us.

The seat area was spacious and had a Sinnoh aesthetic. There was a TV allowing us to call down a person to get food, a sliding door for privacy, and a window to look out of.

We sat at the back of the train crate to avoid socialization, (I hate that with strangers) but there were some people in the crate nonetheless.

There was a guy with his Houndoom, on the phone and there was a woman who looks like a supermodel with a Jigglypuff. Both of which seemed to avoid socialization as well.

To dampen my tummy noises, I put on some Galar League battles to watch and Gardevoir and I were invested. After a while though, Gardevoir got tired and fell asleep on the table with her arms crossed and head down.

I decided to take a seat pillow and carefully slipped it under Gardevoir's head. It was also getting a little warmer so I took off my jacket.

I forgot about it but it revealed my tummy because of the crop top I made. My stomach started to growl again and way louder than before. (luckily the sliding door was closed) So I kind of just had ASMR with my belly I guess and it actually made me fall asleep.

After I woke up, it was day out and we were 10 minutes away from Chandelier City. I woke up Gardevoir who looked out the window for the rest of the ride and put on my jacket and my pack.

We went out the train saw the sight of our lives, Chandelier City, Where Light Lives.