Part 7: Chandelier City

We got to the train station of Wave district where most people live in the city. Me and Gardevoir got off and so did a lot of other passengers from the other cars.

The place was stunning, it had an old vibe to it with all types of lights everywhere. Anywhere you looked at least had some light to it.

We walked around the district for a bit and Gardevoir was starry-eyed from all the brightness everywhere.

I do need to get a Pokeball so Gardevoir can be my first official Pokemon so we headed straight to the nearest PokeMart.

Everywhere you looked was filled with stuff you need, including the food section.

"GROWWWWWWWLLLLLLL!!!!!!!"

My tummy was mad at me, begging to get fed, but it left a satisfying feeling for me to enjoy. While the urge of eating was still a thing, my thing for bellies overpowered that. I didn't notice, but Gardevoir seemed to do the same thing.

Anyway I got a Pokeball and successfully  "caught" Gardevoir. The process was a little awkward but we got it done. Of course, Gardevoir didn't like being in a Pokeball and she rather be outside.

The next we have to do is find a place to stay at and rest for the night. After some searching, I found a hotel called Spotlight which wasn't too far from us, and they have a 4.8 star rating on PokeMaps. We went inside and I told Gardevoir to wait on a near couch while I booked a room.

"Hey can I get a room for 1 including a Pokemon?"

The lady looked up and quickly wrote it down on her computer.

"Oh yeah, of course uhh, any preferences in which room we want?"

"Yeah maybe with a balcony would be nice"

"Alright, Here's your room card and the hotel guide to come with it. Thanks for stoppin' by"

"uh, yeah, for sure"

I got Gardevoir and we walked up to the forth floor to find our room. Once we got inside, the aesthetics of the place was amazing with brown and tan coloring with wood being the main star of this room.

The room had a bed for me and a bed for Gardevoir, a portable healing pod for the Pokemon, a flat screen TV, a bathroom, a closet, etc;

I did plan on taking a shower but then I forgot...

"Oh crap, I need new clothes huh?" I thought

"Hey Gardevoir, I gotta go and buy some clothes real quick, could you hold down the fortress?"

Gardevoir kneeling on her bed nodded happily.

"Great, I'll be back in a bit"

I went and closed the door with Gardevoir just kind of kneeling there. The hotel room came with some berries and Gardevoir decided to look with a hunger-driven look, then suddenly...

"GROWLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! GROOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! GROWLLLLLL!!!!!!"

...

Gardevoir had rosy cheeks filled with excitement.

Was this how hunger truly felt like? The gurgles and deep roars vibrating across the belly? How it's heavenly noises emerged from the body? How it feels so good?

Gardevoir had a weakened smile with her eyes dreamy. She loved hunger that her "things for tummies" was fully developed. Before, she was a pretty interested, and now she understands my love for the tummy.

She decided to uncover her dress to reveal her white soft, slim and loud belly. Everytime she poked at it, it would growl with lots of famine behind.

She can't let anyone find out though as Pokemon don't usually do this sort of thing.