Part 5: Morning

I woke up to the warm sun shining on my face and my famished tummy growling with hunger.

I noticed that Gardevoir was still asleep near a rock she sat on last night. I woke her up and met a tired but refreshed Pokemon who seemed like she went for days without sleep.

I realized my jacket was to hot to wear and noticed a wound on my calf, it wasn't anything too major, but I ripped my shirt up to chest level and it revealed  a nice stomach uncovered.

Some time passed and something just snapped. I ravaged through my pack hoping it was still there, and it was. I had an emergency map in the pocket of my backpack. It's not much, but it does tell us where we need to go to find Chandelier City.

I planned out a safe track on where to go and we went forward to actual civilization.

Whilst traveling, I contacted my mom on a flip phone to tell her everything that has happened so far.

"Hey mom, sorry calling you on this, we have no service"

"No service? Where are you?"

"Actually, it's a long story, so basically-"

Gardevoir was walking with me aswell but payed no attention to my conversation with mom. Instead, my bare, exposed midriff is what got her.

She thought of last night when she was blessed with my tummy, she never felt anything more comforting in her entire life. Though, she's afraid I'll find it weird  that she likes my belly and that I'll abandon her.

"But you and your Gardevoir be safe out there okay?"

"Yeah mom, love you" I ended the call with relief

"It's a good thing my tummy didn't churn during that call" I thought

"GROWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

Immediately after, I looked away and hid my embarrassment, Gardevoir did the same. After that dilemma, I rubbed my soft belly letting out a couple growls here or there.

"Um" my mind was racing with words

"I haven't ate in a while, 4 days without food isn't much of a problem for me, don't worry"

"GROWWLLLLLLLLLL"

"See, didn't flinch"

Gardevoir felt horrible, she accepted my source of food, not knowing I was starved. However, she wants to do the same, she wants to feel hunger and listen to her own noises, and hopefully get me to listen to her's.