12. This Night is Wasted

For your information, drunk Jisung is really chaotic. If he's loud enough sober, he's ten times louder when drunk. That's what Minho learnt as soon as Jisung started yelling and singing random lyrics in the middle of the street.

Jisung giggled clinging on to Minho's arm, yelling incoherent words about cats and dogs. People around them giving him wierd looks, which for Minho would give an apologetic bow.

"Hyung! Let me kiss you~" He giggled.

Minho sighed. This isn't the first time Jisung said those words. Ever since he got drunk those words have been slipping from his lips. Minho glanced a the wasted junior next to him. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to take him drinking.

"No Han, compose yourself."

"But you agreed to our deal. You wanted us to be intimate!" He whined.

Minho blushed hearing his words. "Han Jisung, that's enough." He scolded as if he's a child.

Jisung whined again, this time punching Minho's chest. "You fuck bag, lying prick!"

"Ow! Han, stop it!"

"FUCK NO!"

Minho groaned. He grabbed Jisung waving hands in his grip and picked him out throwing him on his shoulder. Jisung squirmed protesting and kicking his legs.

This child...

"Han, if you don't stop wiggling I will leave you all alone in this street. You heard me?" Minho warned gripping Jisung's thighs, a bit harsher than intended.

Jisung instantly became quite. Minho sighed, thinking his trick worked but god he wa wrong. Instead Jisung started giggling again. Minho's raised his eyebrow surprised on why the younger is giggling out of nowhere-

"That was hot." He giggled.

"Oh my God Han..."

》《

Earlier that evening, Minho had dragged Jisung to a local bar. Minho had visited the place once or twice before with his friends. It had been when their finals are close. They would get stressed. So, most of them would come here to relieve some tension.

And Minho thought it would be fun to take Jisung their try him some drinks.

"Hyung, I don't think this is a good idea."

Minho rolled his eyes. "Don't be a chicken and just take a drink. This isn't that much strong."

Jisung gulped, nervously taking the drink and taking a small sip. Minho watched at Jisung's face turned sour and started coughing. "Ew..." Jisung expressed his disgust.

Minho chuckled, taking a drink himself own. "Well, I expected it. Let me order you something much better."

Jisung pushed the glass away, keeping a distance. He saw Minho calling the bartender and ordering a drink.

Jisung sighed, looking around. It wasn't that bad. Jisung did enjoy here a bit even though the sensual music and people making it here and there are totally visible. He saw a girl rambling about walruses and rabbits as her friends helped her out while another guy was clinging on to someone while letting out ugly sobs.

Ugh... they are wasted.

"Here." Minho handed Jisung the drink.