•Chapter: 4•

Mr. Rosie

------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jacob?" My attention went back to Eric who I was apparently still hugging.

"Hm?"

"What are you staring at?" he asked trying to follow my eye's direction.

"I think I saw...nothing, shall we start heading back?" I asked as I stood up trying to get his attention on something else.

"umm, sure.." he answered sounding kind of unsure, but I ignored that. I took a firm grip on Eric's wrist and dragged him behind me as I walked.

When we were inside I let go and went to search after that man I had seen to make sure I saw correctly and that my brain wasn't playing tricks on me again.

Eric didn't follow me tho. I guess he had better things to do.

"Where did he go..?" I mumbled to myself.

* Jacob Rosite. Report to miss Chenille! I repeat. Jacob Rosite to miss Chenille!

Again? What does this woman want from me? It's starting to get slightly annoying, honestly.

I started making my way toward the office. I wasn't really far away from it so it was just a quick walk down the corridor. I was there in less than a minute.

I didn't bother knocking this time. I took a deep breath and swung the door open. What I saw left me speechless with my chin on the floor.

It was the man I had seen outside!

"I knew it.!" I thought I said in my head but I apparently didn't becaue, miss Chenille and the man who I believe is my biological "father" gave me a questioning look.

"Excuse me? Did you say anything, Jacob?"

I started to panic.

"Oh, umm, No I didn't. Or I did but it was more to myself, you know?"

-How "well" you handled that.

-shut up.

"ok, so Jacob. This is your father." miss Chenille said after a while. I looked at him and he looked back at me.

Wow, it was like seeing yourself in a mirror. Except that he's much older, taller, stronger, and can probably crush me with a glare. He's scary as f@ck!

"I already saw him before." my jaw dropped when he said that.

"you have?"

"yes, I caught him looking at me when I was at the entrench."

shit, Guess he did see me after all.

"Haha, yeah we did," I said awkwardly trying to sound enthusiastic but failing miserably.

"Who was the boy you were talking to?" he asked. Why would he need to know that?

"Eric?" miss Chenille said cutting me off.

"yeah," I confirmed. Even Chenille knows how good friends we two are. Eric really is like a brother to me.

"how do you know each other?" the man asked.

"he's my best friend..." I answered him, not making any eye contact.

"I see. You two seem to be really close." what is his problem? Why is he trying to get so involved with my relationships? It's none of his business.

"yeah, the two of them are like two peas in a pot. They really act like brothers," said miss Chenille reading my mind.

"you'll soon meet your 'real brothers' as soon as we get home." my what!?

"wait what!?" I exclaimed.

My "father" seemed confused at my reaction which made me more questioning as well.

"you didn't know?" he asked. I shook my head. We both directed our attention at miss Chenille. She has this guilty look plastered on her face.

"I'm sorry, you ran off before I was able to give you any details," she said looking at me.

I guess I did run off pretty fast huh? Maybe I should have waited and listened to what she had to say...

My dad sighed and looked at miss Chenille and gave her a quick nod. She looked at me and gave me a small smile. It was out of pity. She felt bad for me and I knew it. I have seen that smile millions of times before while growing up. I hate it. Always have and always will.

"it was nice meeting you, Mr. Rosite," stated Chenille as she stood up and shook Mr. Rosite's hand.

so I do have my dad's last name? Huh, always thought it was my mom's last name for some reason. Interesting.

"You too." he turned around, made eye contact with me, and...smiled? It was almost unnoticeable but a trained eye like mine could see it clear as dawn.

He walked out of the office with me right behind. It felt weird. I mean, I don't even know this man and I will be following him home now and living with him and his new family? Plus, I have brothers!? That's insane! I have always wanted a sibling. Wonder how old they are. Hope they are younger. That would be so cool! Eh, I'm thinking too much about this. It's nothing special. I don't even know why I'm getting so hyped up about it.

"ow," I was so deep in my thoughts that I haven't seen when my so-called "father" stopped in his tracks.

Due to this, I ended up walking straight into his back and falling backward proceeding to hurt my back A bit. That felt like a brick wall by the way. Like what is this man built out of!? Stone!?

He didn't even turn around to see if I was alright. Pfft, dickhead..

I stood up again and brushed myself off a bit. I look up to see my "father" climb into a car. It was a black car, really nice looking if you ask me.

But then It hit me, I realized I would have to be stuck in that car with the man that abandoned me years ago and now just feel like an overly muscular stranger.

This was going to be a long ride..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! I'm back!

I'm sorry it took me a while to post but I have been really busy. I hope y'all have had a great time while I was gone and that it keeps going that way.

Remember to take care of yourself and if it's night, get some rest. If not, drink some water or eat something.

(sorry for any grammar mistakes!!)