Chapter 5: Dad goes somewhere.

A/N: Will Be Sad.

———————-

Mum finished after five minutes and dropped me to the floor. Celestia and dad looked at me as I blinked back tears.

"Hope you learnt your lesson, Britamerican blind bitch! She kicked me hard.

Dad picked me up, glaring at mother in the process. "You bitch will pay, one day!"

""What does that mean?" Mother looked taken aback.

"Doesn't matter." Dad carried me upstairs. I was clinging onto my new teddy dog.

"Celestia gave you that?" Dad smiled down at me.

I nodded. "She did, daddy."

"Keep it close to you," said dad, smiling. "I helped her pick that for you."

Barking could be heard from downstairs. Dad groaned. "Shut up, Lexie!"

But the dog wouldn't. Dad sighed and put me on my bed. "Listen, sweetheart. You will make it out of this hell hole soon."

"But what if you go out and never return?" I felt sick.

"I'll always be here, in your heart," said Dad. "Promise, Princess."

I hoped he was right.

***

It was later. Dad had to go out. Not sure why, though. Celestia and I were hanging out in the Living room. Lexie constantly growling at me.

"Ignore her," said Celestia. "It's not worth worrying."

But I shook in fear. That dog hated me as much as our mother. Celestia sighed. "Come on, Eli. You will be okay."

"Thank you for my doggy," I said. "I like it!"

"Keep it," said Celestia. "Don't let it out your sight."

"But what if you hate me?" I felt sick for the fifteenth time that day.

"Well, just keep the teddy!" Celestia hugged me. "Relax, Eli. I promise nothing's going to happen to Daddy."

"How do you know?" I dreaded the next answer.

"Well," said Celestia. "He didn't go far!"

Lexie's growls suddenly changed to a bark of excitement. Celestia frowned as the door opened. "Run, Eli!"

I knew those words and was about to make a dash for it when her hands grabbed me. "Going so soon?"

"Let her go, Mommy!" Celestia grabbed me and tried to prise Mother's hands off of me.

"What are you going to do about it, Celestia?" Mother glared at her. "

Ice started coming out my hands. What on earth? I managed to break free, sending ice at Mother. My broken glasses suddenly fixed themselves. "What happened to Daddy, you bitch?"

Celestia stared at me.

"You really wanna know, Ice Freak?" Mother laughed. "He's driving."

"Don't lie," I snapped. "He's not gone far."

"Wow," said Mother staring down at me. "For a one year old, you do have pig language, Britamerican Blind Ice Freak."

She kicked out at me. I managed to dodge her this time. But I hoped Dad would come back.

———————

A/N: find out in the next chapter!!!