Chapter 7: I'm Doomed.

A/N:

There is a three year time skip. This chapter has mentions of abuse and cursing in it.

———-

The next thing I new, my life got tipped upside down. Literally.

It was my fourth birthday. It was the third one without my Dad and abuse from mother, Celestia and this new person, Harry! The abuse got worse since he joined the Harrison house. They didn't just use their hands.

I woke up, wincing. They had used a belt on me the night before. I tried not to cry out. Who would care anyway?

The door opened and Celestia crept in. I stared at my sister. She came over and sat with me.

"What do you want?" I sniffled. "It's not like you care what day it is."

"I'm sorry, sis!" Celestia gently hugged me.

"But are you, really?" I asked.

"I hate what they are doing to you," sighed my sister.

"But you do it," I remarked.

"Just let me be nice to you, El!" Said Celestia.

I sighed. "Where are they?"

"Gone out, thank goodness," sighed Celestia.

"Bet Mama is plotting more things," I sniffled.

"Like dad?" Questioned Celestia.

I nodded sadly. "I'm doomed, Celest. I want to run away from here."

"I don't blame you," said Celestia. "But you are bound to this place.

"She broke my glasses," I tried to reach for them.

"Here," said my sister gently sliding them on my face.

"Still broken, though," I said squinting.

Celestia held my hand. It felt nice.

"I hate Mother," she sighed. "I'm literally her pet dog. Doing every duty she wants me to do. Which includes hurting you."

"All because my sight is bad, that I'm small, and that I somehow have ice powers." I listed, counting them one by one.

"Oh, fuck!" Sighed Celestia as we both heard the door from outside slam shut. "The bitch is back!"

I felt shaky and trembled. Celestia putt my favourite teddy in my arms.

"Shushh-shush!" She hushed me as I started to panic.

The room temperature dropped as I did so.

"Get out of there, Celestia," came Harry's voice. "Leave the little bitch to us!"

"Don't leave," I whispered.

"I have to," sighed my sister, getting up.

"Uh-oh!" I whimpered as the door slammed open.

"Well, so she's awake?" Harry came in and grabbed my glasses.

"Get off my sister," snapped Celestia.

Harry had a hold of me. I tried to wriggle free from his heavy hand. But he held me tight.

"Bite him, El!" Yelled my sister.

I managed to grab his free hand and bit hard into it. He dropped me instantly and I crawled under my bed. Not before he kicked out and hit me hard in the back with a football boot. I felt sticky as blood came out. Then I fainted.

————

A/N:

Maybe I should of added that there was going to be some blood, too!

Here is chapter 7. Chapter 8 will be her escape from the hell hole that is her birth home.