Pregaming with the boys

"Hey Gabrielle, do you have silver highlighter?" I called across the room. Gabrielle handed me the highlighter from where she was sitting on her vanity. I turned back to the mirror on the floor that I was doing my makeup in front of and brushed some on the tip of my nose. 

"Okay, which one?" Jimena asked. she was holding up a leather mini skirt and a black denim skirt with rips in it. 

"Leather." Gabby and I agreed immediately.

"Alright," Jimena nodded and threw the denim one to the other side of the room.

Gabby poured herself another glass of champagne and began dusting rose gold eyeshadow on her eyelids. They were rather elegant here with their champagne.

I finished doing my eyeliner and got up from where I was sitting crisscrossed.

"What are you wearing Amelie?" Gabby asked me from her spot on the vanity/desk chair. I held up my mom's old John Galliano newsprint ribbon strap mini dress. 

"That's hot." Jimena informed me from where she was lying on the bed.

"Thanks! Hudson helped me pick it out, he said the ribbon strappy things are sick" I quoted him. We laughed and Gabby rolled her eyes. "See? I wish Ashton were like that. I don't know what he likes." She said disappointedly.

"Shut up, he's so whipped. We're gonna pick something out for you that'll make him ask you out for once." I lectured her and she smiled, thankful.

"Omg change it, this song is so depressing," Jimena complained. I rolled my eyes and leaned forward to push the skip button. 

"Sorry, I'm out of skips," I apologized.

Jimena laughed in exasperation "You're famous, but you don't have Spotify Premium, what the fuck?"

"Hey, it's unnecessary" I attempted to defend myself

"Sure-" Jimena was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Dude! Put it away." Jimena grabbed the bottle and shoved it under her bed, Gabby hid her glass behind the curtain and I placed mine behind the mirror. 

I hopped up, pulling down my fuzzy shorts that had ridden up. 

"The music!" Jimena whisper-yelled. She threw herself off the bed and hid the speaker after pausing the music.

I opened the door, expecting to be greeted by Thalia telling us off for the music. Instead, Heather stood there.

"Oh! Heather, come in!" I greeted and hugged her. I had invited her to the party since I hardly ever hung out with her outside of class.

"Oh! Hi Heather!" Gabrielle got up from her spot and hugged her. "They're both on the volleyball team," Jimena explained while pulling the bottle out from under her bed.

"C'mon," I led her to the other full-length mirror where she started getting ready.

"Hey, what shoes are you guys wearing? I want to wear my doc martens but I don't want to kill my feet." Jimena complained.

I laughed, "I'm wearing my platform docs" 

"Okay, you're brave," Jimena noted.

"I'm wearing Converse," Gabrielle called.

"Purple go-go boots," Heather said.

"Dang girl, you're unique for real." Jimena nodded with respect.

After two more hours of getting ready, singing, and dancing, Jimena decided it was time to leave. An hour later, we left.

"You look so cute, Heather." Her white hair was in an afro, she was wearing a white mini-dress with long sleeves, a purple headband, and the purple go-go boots she had mentioned.

"Shhh" Gabrielle shushed me while glancing nervously at Thalia's door.

"But she's right, you look amazing. Hell, we all look hot as fuck." Jimena whispered, complimenting us.

                                                            *:・゚✧*:・゚

I could slightly hear the music from outside the door before we opened it. However, I wasn't expecting the absolute ear-blasting sound that came when we stepped inside the sea of sweaty bodies. Holy fuck, I feel at home.

"AMELIE AMELIE AMELIE!!!!" I turned, and Lola was shouting my name and jumping up and down excitedly. She was wearing a black miniskirt and a pink lace corset top. Her bony arms flailed around me and all of a sudden I was jumping too. 

Jimena, Gabrielle, and Heather went to get drinks, and we started making our way to the middle of the dance floor. I smelled about 20 different colognes and perfumes. I was covered in glitter by the time we got to the middle. 

We started dancing and flailing our arms everywhere. Colorful lights flashed everywhere.

The air smelt like alcohol, sweat, and cologne. My ears were drowning in the sound of those corny Chase Atlantic remixes. My body tingled everywhere. I was happy, joyous even. I was an unstoppable 17-year-old girl. 

Hi! Here's a short little chapter

Hi! Here's a short little chapter. The next chapter will be in Hudson's pov hehe. Take care xoxo