I'm with the band

"I can do your eyeliner, you'll look like a sexy rockstar," I suggest to Hudson while rubbing a deep cherry-red lip stain on my lips. I glance at him out of the corner of my eye, he's wearing a pair of vintage black Levis and no shirt because he's currently picking one out, yummy.

"ahh, so you don't think I'm already a sexy rockstar?" He asks while glancing back at me.

"No, I do! This will just...." I search carefully for the proper word "This will just enhance your sexy rockstar-ness!" I answer. 

I turn and frame my hands around my face "What do ya think" I bat my eyelashes to show off my makeup.

He walks over to me with a maroon-colored button-up in his hand and I look up at him "You are a work of art." her murmurs before leaning down to kiss my forehead. I blush and look away.

Tomorrow it'll be our monthiversary, but who's counting? My bunny calendar is.

I frown while he pulls a white wife-beater over his head, "Nooo you should leave your abs out, be a little slut y'know?"

"Mmm, I'm not feeling very slutty." He declines gently.

"hmph, if I were a man I would use my ability to be shirtless to its full potential. I would just walk around shirtless all the time. Oh! you should just leave the wife-beater!" I suggest excitedly 

"It'll be cold." 

"Hmm, you're right. I'm sorry for all the slutty suggestions." I apologize

"You're alright, I could still go for a little eyeliner though..."

"You can!?" I jump up excitedly while holding the black pencil in my hand.

"I don't see why not" He shrugs.

"Okay, but sit down." I direct him to sit on his bed before standing between his legs

"It is very, very, very important that you don't move," I demand his stillness and he hums in acknowledgment of my order. 

I stretch out my arms a bit to be able to get a good angle. I jump when I feel his hands on my waist "You can come closer, I don't bite." He pulls me in and I look away, hopefully, the skin tint I applied earlier hides my red cheeks.

I work in silence while slightly smudging his eye with the black makeup. 

"If you don't feel comfortable coming to the gig, that's alright. There'll be a lot of people there. A pretty big crowd. I won't be there with you, but Aryan and Jimena will." He breaks the silence with a warning. We haven't gone to any party since the whole Remy thing.

 A birthday party two weeks ago was skipped by Hudson, Aryan, and me. We each chose our favorite movies and we all watched them together. Last week, Hudson and I skipped a "Fuck Thanksgiving party". We decided to watch a Disney movie, but we ended up turning it off because I started crying again when Bambi's mother died. Just yesterday we skipped another birthday party. He read aloud to me for a little and we made a cake. I surprised myself and ate cake for the first time in two years. I contemplated telling Hudson about the whole "Eating disorder" thing. I decided against it for the moment.

"I want to go, Hudson. It'll be fun" I finally answer while finishing off the eyeliner on his left eye. 

"Okay." He answers while running his hands over my arms.

"You're cold." He acknowledges the goosebumps on my arms. I hum while staring at his features.

"Take my jacket." He reaches over and helps me put my arms into his leather jacket's sleeves.

I'm wearing a maroon vintage slip dress that my mother gifted to me once upon a time and a pair of black platform leather boots. 

"Can I braid your hair?" I've been teaching Hudson how to braid lately and he's excited about learning. I don't have the heart to tell him that braids don't go with this outfit.