I puke my guts out

What the fuck? 

Oh my god, my stomach. I jump out of my not bed and trip over a trash can. Shit. That's going to bruise. My main concern right now is not hurling my guts out on the floor. I pick the trash can up in time to barf my guts out, ugh.

I didn't hear the door open. 

What I most definitely heard was, "Shit, Amelie." In Hudson's voice. Pause, this is Hudson's dorm? I'm barfing in his trashcan, how cute of me.

I feel his hands wrap around my tangled curls. 

When I'm done embarrassing myself, he shows me what he was out getting, a whole array of different foods. I'm so eternally grateful for him at the moment. 

"Let me just clean this real quick." I grab the trashcan and stand up.

"Don't worry about it," He takes the bin out of my hands and takes it to the bathroom. I want to protest and go clean it up but my pounding headache is most definitely screaming at me to just accept it.

"Thank you, Hudson. I'm sorry." I sigh after sitting on the bed.

He shrugs, "Like I said, don't worry about it." He takes a seat next to me and offers me a piece of toast which I gladly accept.

After Advil, some water, And two pieces of toast I realize that I don't remember a single thing from last night, fuck.

"Hey Hudson..." How do I ask him if I accidentally got naked and danced on top of a table or something fucking humiliating? Somehow, the possibility of this happening here is more humiliating than it happening and being published by TMZ for the world to see.

He senses my nerves, "Don't worry, when I got there you were pretty out of it but not do-something-humbling out of it. And I brought you here since you didn't want to go to your dorm, you said Lola wouldn't let you sleep." Hudson enlightened me on last night's events.

We fell back asleep and didn't wake up again until Ashton walked in and took pictures of us.

                                                                               *:・゚✧*:・゚

"Honestly Hudson, should I get a nose piercing?" I posed my face in the full-length mirror I was sitting in front of. I glanced at his reflection in the corner of the mirror. 

He was lying on my bed and reading a book that I annotated for him. He put the book on his stomach and glanced down at me. "If it's what you want" he shrugged.

"No, 100% honest Hudson," I said seriously.

"If you want one, a stud would look good." He suggested from where he was lying.

I turned back to the mirror and pointed the tip of my nose up. "Ehh maybe."

I blended my concealer into my under eyes while leaning into the mirror "Hudson, how fucked up was I last night 1 being slightly tipsy and 10 being like full-on blackout?"

"like a 9.5" 

Huh, not that bad. "I like powder blush more than creme blush. Creme blush kinda stresses me out, I feel like I can't blend it out fast enough, you know?."

"Not really, no." Well, I guess he doesn't.

I'm getting ready to go to a pizza parlor with Hudson and everyone which is so exciting. I hardly ever eat pizza and oddly enough, I don't feel that nervous. When Hudson had gone to get a bunch of food this morning, he let the lunch ladies know that he was taking it to me and they didn't make a big deal out of it. I feel a little more in control.

I grabbed my lash curler and clamped over my brown lashes, humming a little tune under my breath. 

"Should I try black mascara out?" I stared at my lashes for a minute, "No you're right it probably won't work out." 

I continued brushing the brown gel on my lashes while mentally planning my outfit.

Without meaning to, my mind wandered over to Lola. She hadn't come to the dorm all day. Hudson and I have been here since like 10:00 am. I had decided that today was the day I was going to introduce him to Twighlight and we had spent all day watching the movies with Scarlett on my laptop. "Hey Hudson, I'm kinda worried about Lola." 

He glanced at me. "Do you want to go look for her when you're done with your makeup?" He offered.

"Yeah, can you come with me?"

"Of course."

Little chapter, I had writer's block at the beginning so it's a little dry:/ Ik I promised to update on Wednesday or Thursday, but I don't have any homework today so here you go:3