Chapter 7- Wumbo Waterslides

Please check out my story idea!!!!!! I need feedback!! its called Unitopia!!! Anyway heres the update...

-------------------------------

Hannah's POV

I really liked hanging out with the boys. They made me feel safe and special. No one ever paid attention to me at all. It was like I was invisible, except for the people who bullied me every day. I looked at all the other people around me in the locker room and I noticed that all of them were adults, or old ladies and I wished that I was an adult so all my problems would disappear. I know they have problems too but those are different, like work or financial problems, not bullying or harassment. I made my way through the locker room with these thoughts, only seeing one or two people.

“Wow. It’s empty!!” I said aloud. No one heard me and I kept moving. I saw the door ahead and I was read for a day of fun. All the guys seemed pretty amazing and I was enjoying having them as friends, but did I like Harry as more than a friend? No. Don’t have these thoughts again. That’s how you got hurt last time. It’s just better to have friends and not worry about boyfriends or best friends; they are just going to hurt you. I pushed the door open and I got instantly sprayed by a mist of water. I looked around and I saw Harry waving at me. I smiled and quickly rushed over there. My heart began to beat fast and I hated myself for it. You are NOT falling in love with Harry. I said to myself. I kept repeating it over and over again.

“What took you so long??” Louis asked. Harry glared at him and then put on a smile for me.

“Oh there was a bunch of old ladies in there and people needed help so I was being nice and helping.” I replied. Harry smiled evilly at Louis and he made an annoyed face at him. I sat down in the chair next to Harry and I took off my clothes to reveal my neon swimsuit. It was a black bikini with neon splatters all over it. I really liked bright colors. I looked at Harry’s swim trunks and they were plain red. Louis was wearing ugly navy blue swim trunks with white stripes.

“Where’d you get those ugly shorts?” I asked Louis motioning to his trunks. “Walmart??” I laughed.

“No I got them as a present from Eleanor before I came on this trip and they are fabulous!!” Louis snapped in a zigzag motion. Liam and Niall giggled and Harry and Zayn just busted up laughing. I smiled and I was happy at how well we got along together. I was like a mixture of all of them. I was really sassy and funny like Louis, cheeky and hot like Harry, I loved food like Niall, sensble like Liam, and mysterious like Zayn. There were so many sides to me now that I had no idea who I am anymore, but when I met them my life changed and I know who I am. I slipped on my bracelet and I was ready to swim. This waterpark resort here reminded me of Wisconsin Dells. I used to live there before my dad got the job here as a car rentalist. I went there every summer for three years and then we moved. The waterslide I liked the most was the tsunami because it reminded me of the Hurricane at Wisconsin Dells.

“Ready for some fun??” Niall asked.

“Heck yes!!” I replied back. I grabbed Niall and Liam’s arms and pushed them into the pool when arms behind me grabbed my waist and threw me in next to Niall. I got on his back and I looked up to see Louis with and evil grin on his face.

“Come on curly!! Jump in!!” I yelled at Harry. I looked over at Zayn and he didn’t look too happy. I figured he wasn’t in the mood to swim so I dropped the thought. Harry did a cannonball in the pool and got me wet. I squealed in delight.

“Come on guys!! I want to go on a waterslide!!” I yelled in excitement as I climbed the ladder out of the pool after we messed around for a bit. It was a lot of dunking and Marco polo... Harry followed me and so did Niall, Liam, and Louis. We all walked to the nearest waterslide which was the whirlpool. It was like the toilet bowl and two people at a time went. I immediately grabbed Harry and he smiled.