Chapter 17- Louis and Liam

LOUIS POV

Could Harry be any louder? All he is doing is repeating Hannah’s name. Seriously, you’ve only known her a frikin day and you are already arse over elbow for her. It takes months to get a girl to spill her secrets. I guess its love at first sight?? Maybe. I won’t tell him that though because that would give him an excuse for liking her so quickly. Maybe Hannah has a charm with the men like Harry has a charm for the ladies. Now it all makes sense!! They are attracted to each other because they use their charm. I. am. a. genius.  Suddenly I started coughing and I got up to get a drink. Harry was still going to town moaning and whining, must be a very exciting dream. ;) As I walked to the kitchen I heard the soft mumble of the TV. I poured myself a drink and came and joined whoever it was on the couch. I sat down and I realized that it was Liam. He was watching some depressing movie and was sniffling. I moved to him and he cried on my shoulder.

“What’s wrong??” I asked him. I was concerned.

“Will you promise not to tell Harry????” He begged me looking in my eyes with his puppy dog face.

“Yes I promise.” I told him. I think I knew what was happening.

“Well, I think I’m in love with Hannah.” He told me.

“Wow, she must be real good. She got both you and Harry.” I said laughing. I’ve never seen my boys get so worked up over something, especially not Liam. He was always calm.

“Yea.” He said.

“Why do you like her??” I was curious. When Harry woke up I was going to ask him the same question.

“Well for starters she is absolutely gorgeous; her eyes seem so mysterious and won’t show her feelings so it’s a bit intriguing. Ummm, she is really funny, and ummm she is fun to hang out with. I feel comfortable around her.” He told me.

“What makes her so special??” I asked.

“She doesn’t know we are a ginormous boy band.” He replied quickly.

“Ok, I’m satisfied now.” I told him smiling. He laughed and I was glad to make him feel better.

“Thanks Lou. I think I think I can get to sleep now.” He replied with a smile and went in his room. I finished my drink and I snuggled up in my blankets and dreamed of Eleanor.

Liam POV

Lou really did make me feel better and when I went to my room I felt relieved to get that off my chest. I’ve almost told everyone now, except Harry. That part I didn’t really like. I tried to sleep but Hanry kept popping in my mind. I could see the fans now shipping their romance and me on the side never being able to let Hannah know I love her. I got out my phone and I realized that I had a message from Hannah.

To Liam                                                                

From Hannah

HEYYYYYYYY!!!! whats up???

To Hannah

From Liam

Tired I guess :P

To Liam

From Hannah

Totally understand. I am sitting here in the dark with my phone. Its freezing in here. I may be getting sick :(

To Hannah

From Liam

AWWWWW!!! Get better then!!! xx

To Liam

From Hannah

Can I call you?? It’s too chilly to txt w my fingers outside my covers. Now I can hide in them while I talk to you.

To Hannah

From Liam

Sure :)

Next thing I knew I got a call from Hannah.

“Hey!!!” She said in the phone. She sounded a bit shaky but otherwise ok.

“Hi!! Are you sure you’re going to be ok???” I asked concerned.

“I’m a tough girl. I can make it.” She said. “I guess my cheek burns from all the slapping I got today and I have a headache from being hit, but otherwise I’m ok.”

“You poor thing!!!! I’m being serious. Do you need me to pick you up some medicine???” I asked. I felt bad for her.

“Would you do that for me??” She asked beginning to sound hoarse.

“Of course!!! If you ever need anything just ask!!!” I told her. “I’ll go pick up some medicine. Can you give me directions to the Pharmacist??” I asked. After she gave me the directions I put on a shirt and I jogged to the Pharmacist. It’s a good thing I was in Cross Country. It felt good at night to run. The cool breeze misted water in my face and I felt good. There was a full moon above my head and it lit the way pretty well. Hannah told me that her house was about five miles from the Pharmacist, so I had a while. I finally saw lights and I walked into the Pharmacy. I picked up some headache medicine, cough medicine, and the flu and virus medicine. I had this feeling that while I was there, that it was going to get ugly. After I checked out I thanked the cashier and I headed to Hannah’s house. I texted her telling her I just left but she didn’t reply. I hoped the door was unlocked. After about twenty five minutes I finally arrived at Hannah’s house. I snuck in and I went to Hannah’s room. It was dark and very big. It seemed full of unicorns and stuffed animals. Awwwww, she’s a softie. I’ll remember that. I saw her on her bed and I walked over to her. She looked so peaceful and quiet so I let her sleep. I closed the door and I sat down on the couch on the wall near her bed. Suddenly I heard her move and a sickly voice filled the air.

“Liam??” She asked.

“It’s me. Do you feel ok??” I asked.

“No.” She replied sounding sick.

“Let me check your temperature.” I told her as I placed the thermometer I got at the Pharmacy. “Yeah you have a fever of 102.6 degrees.” I told her. She was shivering even with a pile of blankets on top of her.

“I also bought some medicine.” I told her.

“You are amazing.” She said trying not to have her teeth chatter. I went in her closet and got some more blankets and I tucked her in. She was muttering something about Narnia and that Aslan was waiting for her because she was getting married to Barry the unicorn?? Yeah I think she was going crazy.

“Liam, can I tell you something?” She asked me, as I was headed out the door. I closed it and went back to sit on her bed.

“Sure.” I said.

“I’m a mermaid.” She said, as she started to fall asl