Chapter 8- Fuck I'm stuck

• Dedicated to Brianne Bright

Liam's POV

I was really excited to go after Harry and Niall. I love waterslides, and I was in a good mood after Hannah kicked Louis’s butt in the waterslide race. It was hilarious. I heard two splashes and I walked up to the body slide. I waited for the signal and I shot myself down the tunnel. I was going pretty fast until I didn’t feel water under me anymore. I began to halt midway through the slide.

“HELP!!!” I yelled through the tunnel. I doubted anyone could hear me though. I was far away from either end of the slide. I sat there and I began to scoot. The slide was already dry and my back probably had burns on it from the dry slide. I barely sat up and I moved my way down the slide.

“Don’t worry sir!! We’re working on it!!” One of the lifeguards yelled. I was already pretty far down the tunnel. I was beginning to feel sick. I felt the walls were closing in on me. I scooted faster and my lower back hurt from crouching. It felt like forever. I had to take a break. I laid down and waited. Suddenly I heard a rush of water and a cool trickle soothed my sore back. I pushed my way down the rest of the slide and I heard cheering. I saw Louis, Niall, and Harry waiting for me at the end of the slide.

“LIAM!!!!!” Niall yelled as he swam to me. I got wrapped in a Horan hug and it felt good after the trauma I was left in. Harry and Louis swam to me too and gave me a hug. I felt so loved. I had the sudden urge to take a picture and tweet it but I left my phone at the table. I looked around and I realized that Hannah was gone.

“Guys, where’s Hannah???” I asked. She was just here a second ago.

“She left to go check on Zayn.” Niall replied as Harry opened his mouth to reply.

“Oh.” I said kinda disappointed. She was really nice and I wanted a hug from her. She just seemed so nice and inviting, with her big smile and beautiful face. Her eyes seemed so mysterious like she is constantly hiding something. It was intriguing. I had to tell myself that she’s Harry’s girl because otherwise I might make a move on her. I don’t want any drama to happen, especially over such an innocent girl like Hannah. I want her to be happy. So I put on a smile and pretended not to notice.

“It’s ok buddy.” Niall said again giving me a hug. I felt the urge to pull him away and tell him, but I couldn’t because Harry was watching me with these eagle eyes and they scared me. I decided to tell him later.

“Can we find her??” I ask wanting to break the awkward silence that lingered around us.

“Yeah let’s go find her.” Harry agreed. We walked out of the pool and went towards our table. I saw the chairs were empty and Hannah and Zayn’s things were gone.

“What happened here??” I wondered aloud.

“I have no clue but we’ll find our soon.” Harry said as he pointed to tracks. I looked to Harry and he nodded.

“Ok let’s split up. Harry and I will look around the island and where we think she might be. Niall and Louis I want you to check places Zayn might go and take Hannah.” I ordered quickly. I began to worry and bad thoughts rushed to my head. What happens if Hannah is kidnapped or worse kidnapped and raped?? What if she is killed or is dying?? I began to freak but I couldn’t tell Harry because he would just get angry.

“Change of plans.” I announced.

“I will take Niall and Louis and Harry will go together.” I said. Harry and Louis went to hug each other and they were happy. Niall came and gave me a hug. I really wanted to tell him my thoughts. I had so much going through my mind right now that I just wanted to die. Hopefully Hannah will stay safe wherever she is………….

-----------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!

Ok i worked my butt off tonight to get this chapter done. i just didn't like the last cliffhanger. This one is waaaaaaaaayyyy better. muhahahahaha!!!  I'm evil aren't i?? hehe it feels good. I know this chapter is short but it kinda gets rid of the ending in Chpter 7. I have the next chapter typed and i will make sure that i get at least four comments and five votes for an early update. If you want me to update faster please share my story with your peeps. Thanks alot!!!

-HANNAH THE UNICORN

(P.S. wattpad is being stupid and says this part of the story is PG13 but its like rated G so i am working on it. GRRRRRRRRR)