Chapter 11- Niall

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην rawrirwin

Ok so when we split up for groups I was originally put with Louis and I was happy. He and I could go “check out” the restaurants and the arcades here for Hannah. I mean we are both huge goofballs, but this was serious. As Louis and I walked off I heard Liam.

“Change of plans.” He announced as we made our way back.

“I will take Niall and Louis and Harry will go together.” He said as I ran and gave him a hug. Louis and Niall both gave each other a hug and if fans saw this they would go on and on and on about Larry Stylinson. Sometimes our fans could get annoying and start rumors but we still love them. Suddenly I saw that everyone was gone. I looked ahead and I saw Liam walking towards some family restaurant. I darted up there to catch up to him and he stood there waiting.

“Took you long enough to get out of your daydream.” Liam laughed as I snuck up behind him.

“Sorry, I wasn’t really paying attention until I realized you were gone.” I replied with a cute little grin. I looked at Liam for the same smile back, but there was sadness in his eyes. They were duller than usual and they didn’t scream the happy Daddy Directioner we knew.

“What’s wrong??” I asked concerned. I wanted to make sure he was ok.

“Can you promise you won’t tell anyone else??” He asked me.

“Definitely.” I said with a straight face.

“Well, you know how Harry has this huge crush on Hannah right??” Liam questioned. I was a little confused at where this was going, but I nodded in confirmation.

“I guess you could say that I have a crush on Hannah too.” He said. I immediately felt bad, because I knew how much drama this would cause if he told Harry or if Harry found out.

“I’m here for ya mate.” I said kindly. I knew this was going to be fun.

After a few minutes of crying on my shoulder my shirt was soaked. I really didn’t understand why he was crying, but I guess after falling in love, and staying up late isn’t really a good combination when you get grumpy.

“I have no idea where to start looking!!!” Liam whined. This was so unlike him. I was just about to ask him because he was always good in situations like this.

“Nialllll!!!” Liam still whined, tugging on my shirt.

“Hold on I’m thinking.” I told him.

“What if Hannah is being raped right now??” Liam asked.

“Then she’ll just have to wait.” I told him firmly.

“What if she is bleeding and she dies because we didn’t get there in time??” He asked me.

“Then you better stop bothering me while I’m trying to think of a plan.” I said. He sat down and pouted but I ignored it. Wow is this what being daddy feels like for him??? I asked myself. It must be really difficult for Liam. I said to myself again. I looked to Liam and he was getting grouchy. I needed to think up a plan and fast. Suddenly I looked to my right and I saw a golf cart near Randy’s store……..

“Where are we going???” Liam asked me for the thousandth time.

“Just wait.” I said with a smile on my face. I remembered the way to Hannah’s house from when Harry drove us there. I figured it was a step in the right direction. I knew that if Liam was his normal self he would be proud of my decisions.

“Why are you smiling in a time like this??” Liam asked my.

“Because if you were being sensible right now you would realize what a great friend I am.” I told him. I looked over and I saw him looking at something in the water. I couldn’t see anything because of the fog that was beginning to settle, so I focused on the road.

“How much longer??” Liam whined again. I was getting annoyed. I wanted Liam to be normal.

“Hold on.” I said through gritted teeth. I was really close to yelling at him. I looked ahead and I recognized the palm trees in front of their house. I remembered the lights and the big mansion looming in the fog. Hannah’s house was huge. I really think it was a mansion. From the outside it looked about four stories, and it had about ten windows across. There looked like there were a lot of rooms. The wraparound porch was amazing and in the back there was a deck fit for an outdoor party. I parked directly in front of her porch and I heard some yelling. I heard Hannah’s voice.

“You have to promise not to tell.” She solemnly said to someone.

“I promise.” Zayn said as I recognized his voice. I had no idea what they were up to but I knew that it wasn’t good.

---------------------------

Authors note!!!!!

SOOO excited for chapter 19!!! :DDDDDDD Just need three more comments!! :DDDD Thanks for sticking with me during this editing process you freaking amazing fans. i need a name to call tou guys.

-Hannah THE MERLEPERCORN

p.s. the picture on the side is the best one that looked like Hannah's house