Chapter 32

started with keys

A/N: Hi everyone! Just wanted to mention that I am no expert in dId by any means, I did it in my college psychology exams but that's about it, so from this point certain things may not be fully accurate, I was more confident with the facts in the ...

A/N: Hi everyone! Just wanted to mention that I am no expert in dId by any means, I did it in my college psychology exams but that's about it, so from this point certain things may not be fully accurate, I was more confident with the facts in the previous chapters, but please know that in this alternate universe, this is what their dId is definitely like anyways. So please don't think this is 100% accurate. If anyone knows strongly more about dId and wants to comment what it's more like in our reality when Chan is talking about it, please feel free to do so!! But know that this is an alternate universe so for within this story, it's correct :]

Present

As if to give me some relief, the sun was shining the brightest today. Even since the beginning of our dating I couldn't remember a full day of feeling relaxed like this. Once we were off the train, Chan showed me through a dainty small cut through which led out onto the main road.

From this angle, the sea was just about visible and already I noticed it's beautiful warm reflection from the hot orb above. Fingers wrapped their way through mine as I felt the warm, steady pulse of my boyfriend. He surely didn't know how much this entire day meant to me.

"Y/n, are you feeling okay still?"

We continued strolling down the road while we spoke, and my heart felt all fuzzy; He was so caring.

"Much better." I squeezed his hand gently to thank him for asking. Up until this point, I hadn't focused much on what he was wearing, but now we were in such a clear atmosphere I couldn't help but admire it. Before, I was so used to seeing him in outfits that weren't matching or outfits that he didn't put any effort into, but after merging, I could tell he's gained quite the fashion sense. He'd even remembered to bring his sunglasses, attaching them onto the white t-shirt under his jacket.

Chan suddenly started to walk a little quicker and I tried to catch up with his pace. I couldn't understand exactly why until I looked and saw that he was pointing to a gorgeous dark oak cabin. It was secluded now that we'd reached the end of the main road and to reach it we had to go down this small path that most people would just walk on by.

"Oh, it's perfect!" I stated as we now stood outside the front door, and I saw Chan pull out some keys.

"Check out that view too." He said causing me to excitedly turn around to take in how close we were to the beach and sea; it was almost as if this whole area was private. Chan slotted the keys into the door and turned them to reveal a bright inside with simple decor inside.

"This..." He stopped and shook his head. "Actually, I'll talk about it later, pass me your things." I'd only grabbed Jisung's spare toothbrush but other that I hadn't managed to bring anything.

"Of course, we couldn't go back to your house." he showed a sheepish smile, and I sighed smiling back at him.

"We might have to make do without spare clothes for tonight." I declared and I instantly saw Chan's smile widen.