Chapter 17

never again?

All the people staring at Caleb started to realise what was happening and deafening screams came out from all around

All the people staring at Caleb started to realise what was happening and deafening screams came out from all around. The knife was one of the largest knives you could own. He wouldn't hurt anyone.. would he? Caleb was a killer and he was the main personality so I couldn't be so sure. A small child maybe the age of 10 slipped and fell face down in the sand and my heart leapt to my mouth.

A man tried to attempt to stop him and I had to quickly look away as Caleb stabbed him. We couldn't do anything, he was broken. Really broken. He was insane.

My brain didn't think for more than a few seconds, I just needed to save the boy. Jisung tried grabbing my hand to pull me back but he missed it and I started to run towards Caleb.

My arms came from behind and I held onto his hands tightly as my arms wrapped around his stomach, knocking the knife to the ground. He went to reach for it again but he froze in place as my lips touched the back of his neck and I placed my head in his back resting against him.
"Chan." I called. "Please Chan, wake up. I don't care what anybody says, Caleb can't be the main personality. "
I felt him relax under my arms and I watched Jisung rush up to the man who was laying in pain on the floor, ringing the ambulance.

"Chan?"

Soon his body turned around, and I saw how his eyes looked tired and red. Chan... I recognised that look.

"W-what?"

"W-w-where even am I?"

Soon my breathing that had escalated, slowly started to calm back down

Soon my breathing that had escalated, slowly started to calm back down. Chan was back. Caleb couldn't hurt anybody, not yet.Water escaped my left eye and I felt it drip slowly down my cheek.

Chan moved his head forward, this time hugging me and he placed his lips gently onto where my tear was falling. It tickled just a little bit as I felt his soft lips wipe away my tear. He didn't know any of this, it felt so comforting yet so sad at the same time.

"Why are you crying for? It makes me sad when you cry. Was I not waking up?"

"You really don't remember anything?"